Beta Inquisitor Model

• Even though I’m on record as saying the DLC armours could be improved, I do rather like them.

For those of us who bought the Inquisitor model, would it be possible to get the version with the proper lowered bevor/neck armour bit as seen here:

I happened to think it looked quite swish, and presumably that version still exists somewhere along with that visor down helmet. It’s also historically accurate to wear it like that when being able to breathe was deemed more important than not being shot in the throat, not that anyone round here gives two shits about that noise.

It’ll also look the business when TB do the honourable thing and add beards. You ARE adding beards, right?

• Armour not armours. Armour doesn’t have a plural that’s a European misconception and the fact that a spellchecker will allow it for its old English meaning.

I think they changed it because people didn’t like his neck very much at all. Looks perfectly fine to me.

• CHIVALRY NEEDS BEARD DLC.

• What, no credit for bevor?

• All they’d have to do is let you use the new viking faces with the existing armor. Then we get beards and manlier faces for the elite knight armor and Torn Banner sells more Barbarian DLC. Win, win make it happen TBS.

• @Dog:

All they’d have to do is let you use the new viking faces with the existing armor. Then we get beards and manlier faces for the elite knight armor and Torn Banner sells more Barbarian DLC. Win, win make it happen TBS.

okay this could solve so many problems but its a good idea…. and ppl in chivalry hate and fear good ideas

• Ahh yes, more options are always good.

Was just thinking how good that helmet from the screenshot would look on the Agatha Man at Arms + That Breastplate.

• I think the MAA should stick with leather armour of some sort if they are gonna make another one.