Broken Achievement "Just a flesh wound"

• Hello everyone,
    I have been trying to acquire this achievement for quite some time now… and it seems it doesn’t work, everything from 100 decapitations on 2 maps to Shipyard map and the blades there…

I know it’s just an achievement but for the love of God, this and other broken achievements have been reported 2000 years ago.

The other achievements that are broken are completed in strangest ways, but they CAN be completed…

Can the devs please check the code on that achievement and possibly try to work out how to fix it or just tell us how to glitch it out so it works, last final achievement out of reach…

There is not a lot to do besides getting that higher rank in this game after certain time, so achievements are quite important to me, I know there are bugs to be fixed and gameplay issues, but this shouldn’t take more than half an hour of reading through the code At worst

Also, removing the achievement is not the way to get stuff done. :frown:

• Even Jesus reported it.

• Honestly if they can’t fix it or don’t want to bother with it… just remove it, and let us who have ALL other achievements finally get “Perfect game” on our steam profile. Of course I do agree that’s not the way to improve gameplay experience, but I don’t expect much from TB at this point, remembering the training achievement: “A Warrior is made, not born” (it was removed). Unless TB is feeling lucky to remove this achievement and replace it with a new one? Thought we all know how that could end up…

Anyways, TB please look into this already.

• why would you even want something that lets other ppl know you’ve died 100 times

• @Tombstone:

why would you even want something that lets other ppl know you’ve died 100 times

It doesn’t matter what you need to do to get the achievement… and I have probably died thousands of times… the point is to get the achievement and finally Perfect Game on Steam, every achievement LETS OTHER PPL KNOW that you are a dedicated player and you love the game you play.

Besides, after unlocking everything in this game… and gained many kills and ranks, achievements are a perfect way to keep the players interested in the game itself.

• Omg i know that feel DahakaProd, “Just a flesh wound” is also the last achievement I need D:
    Since TB is focusing on earning money by selling new skins and not on fixing shit, I’m still really hoping there is also a strange way to get this fucking achievement…

• @Tombstone:

why would you even want something that lets other ppl know you’ve died 100 times

Are you sure you have read all what he said?

This is not about what achievement does. It could literally be ANY other achievement instead of this, we would still post the problem that it’s broken. Which leads us to a point where we can’t earn “Perfect game” thing, including all achievements in overall. Not to forget the fact that the thing it’s self is broken, that should be more then enough of a reason for “developers” to fix their shi*!

• Torn banner just need to release about 5 to 10 more paid skins, wait another month for some extra cash and then they may consider fixing things.

• @Tyoson:

Torn banner just need to release about 5 to 10 more paid skins, wait another month for some extra cash and then they may consider fixing things.

It’s sad how this is true…
    :/

• Bumparuny-backtoFRONTaruny!

• I’m at level 20 and have lost my head more than 100 times, more likely 500…