Weppin skins

• Do you want to see more of them?

Personally, I really like the new weapon skins, though mostly the Bardiche and somewhat the Messer. Gmace skin is waaaaaay too flamboyant, and there comes a point at which the skin might actually need revised tracers to be accurate.

Mad your premiums didn’t make you better?

• I’m gonna lock in C Eddy. Fuck off OP.

• @Tyoson:

I’m gonna lock in C Eddy. Fuck off OP.

A fair response. There’s a reason I included it.

• If they are new skins they MUST be easily identifiable as the weapon its replacing.

The new Gmace looks too different compared to the original.

• @zombojoe:

If they are new skins they MUST be easily identifiable as the weapon its replacing.

Agreed. When I played against clan mates, they didn’t notice I’d bought the Bardiche skin until i asked them to look at it.

Skins should very closely resemble the original.

• @Tyoson:

I’m gonna lock in C Eddy. Fuck off OP.

I don’t think they watch the Australian “Who wants to be a millionaire”.

• There should be more unlockable skins. Like skins for people who win tournaments, earn an achievement, get a 5.0 K/D in a pub or something like that. Skins that mean something.

• @zombojoe:

If they are new skins they MUST be easily identifiable as the weapon its replacing.

actually i really like the new GMace Skin, it looks really nasty… and what else should that thing have replaced? It wasn’t a hammer so it couldn’t have been the Maul and the first weapon in that Tree is a one-handed hammer… and the knights other two-handed weapons are Axes and Swords. And everybody can check those skins himself in the Customization menu can’t they?

• Inb4 kickstarter helmet begging.

Screw it. I want a kickstarter helmet.

Also, I’ve been suggesting what Flippy said for a while now(as have many others), custom helmets don’t really mean anything if all you did for it was pay a few bucks from your Steam wallet. They’re nice, but I’d prefer some more unlockable cosmetics.

• @lemonater47:

I don’t think they watch the Australian “Who wants to be a millionaire”.

Touche. If anything. I’d love to see a new dubaxe skin. Would I pay money for it? No. I would not.

• @zombojoe:

Although they should be recognizable, they shouldn’t be too similar either… I think they went a good route with the Gmace. It is still identifiable imo, but it still remains unique in it’s aesthetics. The new bardiche, however, looks too similar to the original. There isn’t as much appeal to make me want to buy it.

Btw, it’s not like it’s an unknown fact that the Crushing Mace is a Gmace skin. It’s even in the customization menu.

• I totally want more skins! I am actually super hyped for the Barbarian update, I want my Wulfric’s Sword NOW!!!

In fact, I check the Official News daily, waiting for the thread to come out about it. I can’t wait! I should feel this way ALL the time.

Introducing new skins will get the community hyped!

• @JimmyTryhard:

I totally want more skins! I am actually super hyped for the Barbarian update, I want my Wulfric’s Sword NOW!!!

In fact, I check the Official News daily, waiting for the thread to come out about it. I can’t wait! I should feel this way ALL the time.

Introducing new skins will get the community hyped!

Except most people don’t like them.

• Nothing would get me more hyped than an optimization patch that makes this games FPS as stable as it was near release. Heck, I’d even pay $8 for them to fix it.

• I’d pay $8 for them to bring back the ability to knock helmets off with blunt weapons. I miss cudgeling the helmets off my teammates then running away screaming NOO NOO!! NOO!! FOLLOW ME!!

• @JimmyTryhard:

Btw, it’s not like it’s an unknown fact that the Crushing Mace is a Gmace skin. It’s even in the customization menu.

Seeing a skin as different from the original as the Crushing Mace, you wouldn’t know if it was the maul or the gmace, or something else entirely at first glance. You shouldn’t have to look it up to know what weapon it is.

• Except it looks nothing like a maul, sledge hammer, regular hammer. It looks like a mace that is grand.

• @Knifelegs:

Except it looks nothing like a maul, sledge hammer, regular hammer. It looks like a mace that is grand.

No, it looks more like a Maul. The Grand mace is nowhere near that wide.

• @Userper:

Seeing a skin as different from the original as the Crushing Mace, you wouldn’t know if it was the maul or the gmace, or something else entirely at first glance. You shouldn’t have to look it up to know what weapon it is.

But really. At first glance, sure, but seriously. It’s not hard to figure it out.

• @Rickvs:

Inb4 kickstarter helmet begging.

Screw it. I want a kickstarter helmet.

No no no no no! NNNNO! NO! As the last remaining Kickstarter Player in Europe and probably world-wide, I do NOT second this.
    Don’t you dare TBS. Don’t you even think about it. :P grrrr

Back to topic: I’d like to see new skins, not just weapons or helmets, can’t wait to see more armour skins. :) Though the prices are a bit heavy. :)