Best EU Maa Duel Tournament

• Here we go.

Time for no simple Kills.
    Barkas organize a Maa Tournament.

After several Knight only, Vanguard/ Knight only or in other ways restricted tournaments i think its time for a dueltournament where the man at arms gets the focus (and because i want some freaking awesome high-level maa speed duels i kinda got only a few in the past :P )

u can see the Details here.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MAADT

Hope for epic duels with no feintspam and norse/hws shit.
    It was long time for this!!!
    Ask Barkas for more Information.

The dream comes true. Time for the real way to play.

• Hum can be funny to watch lol, maybe i will have motivation to buy a new mouse if there is some price involved, just saying.

Hope for epic duels with no feintspam and norse/hws shit.
    It was long time for this!!!

The prob is that you complain about feint and you play maa, the point of the class is to not be feinted and dodge lol and second if you don’t feint even in maa vs maa duels, this make you a predictable joe maa lol -.-

+inb4 crushed trying this and getting rekt by the first decent maa, hardest class in the game.

• well i spoke with Barkas and norse and hws is allowed.

But yeah, the world knows i hate feinst so much. Its not a indicator for skill and no class needs this shit.
    I dont use norse or feints anyway but i have my fun with this tournament.

This is btw not the topic what i will. We have allowed this, so go on, count you in, and Play with us :D

• Lol a MaA duel tourney

attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge

• @Edmund:

+inb4 crushed trying this and getting rekt by the first decent maa, hardest class in the game.

edit: or maybe i will, well see

• I will definitely enter this tournament if there is no weapon/play-style restrictions

• Hope for epic duels with no feintspam

/10feints4u

• I would probably join just for fun, if there are no restrictions against weapons or gamemechanics ofc.

• I got this, hunting knife+ buckler will dominate all those filthy broadsword maa

• ez mode tourney

• Welcome to Broadsword: The Tournament.

• @Peckles:

I got this, hunting knife+ buckler will dominate all those filthy broadsword maa

oh stop it you.

@Bio sounds good to me.

• @Edmund:

He got to the finals in last maa tourney.

• I might consider joining up myself and quarterstaffing all of you into the dirt.

• Gotta man up. Cudgel/Falchion. I besh ye head I swer.

• @Nohbdy111:

Lol a MaA duel tourney

attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge-attack-dodge

ignorance

donchu hate on my fellow maa when you never played as much as we do with it

1v1 me brah I rek u

• For all Fans of this Cup. Join the group and write in the comments your sign in.

For the maa haters:
    it is so funny to see, so many guys think dodge is the only important technic to play as maa. Try to use megajumpattack technics. Yeah! Maa can fly too!!

Broad vs. Broad? its ok. Broad is one of the best, skilled and balanced weapon in this game. Not bad, not op. Norse is op. And Norse is activated here, also we will see maybe a lot of norse.
    But many good maa use Axes.

I make a try to retrieve the Godfather of the Maa Class.
    Maybe he will join this Cup.

You guys know who I mean.
    Sharantil

• This post is deleted!

• @Memnon:

I make a try to retrieve the Godfather of the Maa Class.
    Maybe he will join this Cup.

You guys know who I mean.
    Sharantil

I seriously hope you are joking when you said this.
    I fought that guy a few times and i can honestly say he is bellow average.
    If you are searching for the grandfather of MaAs then go no further than Pectus.
    Some other decent EU MaAs are:
    Edmund
    Lakritz
    Crushed
    Rumpel
    Albert
    Jyn’Olh
    …and a few more.
    Also you not being able to deal with a certain playstyle/mechanic/weapon is not what makes it overpowered or underpowered.
    MaA of all classes has the best chance of surviving feintspam.

• Megajumpattack? What is that? Anyway I’d like to sign up.