More Armor on the Barbarians

• The next patch will introduce barbarians.

I find the Barbarians’ lack of armor really frustrating and weird, especially the Mason Knight. How can a Mason Knight, the heaviest class in the game wear nothing on his chest except a small metal disk?

Let TB know that they need to do more work before releasing them.

• Because he’s buff enough to take the hits.
    I bet he can fix a dislocated arm by flexing.

Seriously though, I’m fine with the skin the way it is. Quite apathetic to the whole deal, really.

• They won’t give a damn about the many armor comments and will still release the half naked knight.

Sounds really negative and depressed, but I do so wonder who dares bet against me?

• Global Moderator

Well my last poll managed to score him that chest plate.

• Stupid polls every day lately. You have no say in knight goodies at all crass prunes. The only thing knights need are
    panama hats , very cool and dr who has one

• Global Moderator

@loin:

Stupid polls every day lately. You have no say in knight goodies at all crass prunes. The only thing knights need are
    panama hats , very cool and dr who has one

Now back to the real world…

• Mason barbarian VG looks so silly. Droopy shoulders and skinny chest.

• Well as the agathian barbarians looks dressed for winter and the mason ones for summer something feels weird imo. At least give them some furs or something.

• can we stop with these polls? we already got them to add some armor on them if we add more armor thelly just turn into knights they don’t even need armor you wanna know who didn’t wear armor but still managed to take more hits than 50 knights?..… jesus… he didn’t even ask for the teams to be balanced or a map change!

• Global Moderator

@Tombstone:

can we stop with these polls? we already got them to add some armor on them if we add more armor thelly just turn into knights they don’t even need armor you wanna know who didn’t wear armor but still managed to take more hits than 50 knights?..… jesus… he didn’t even ask for the teams to be balanced or a map change!

No he didn’t. A couple of nails through his hands and a spear to the stomach and he died. It also took him 3 whole days to respawn.

• I voted Yes but I only think the Mason’s need more armor, Agatha looks good as is. Minus the helmets….seriously who decided to use those helmets :/

• Barbarians and Medieval knights are separated by over 1000 years of history. An astronaut would be less out of place.

Community’s reaction: Who cares it’s just a game lets have astronauts that’s a good idea.

• @lemonater47:

No he didn’t. A couple of nails through his hands and a spear to the stomach and he died. It also took him 3 whole days to respawn.

He must have done so much team damage.

• @McLumberjack:

Barbarians and Medieval knights are separated by over 1000 years of history. An astronaut would be less out of place.

Community’s reaction: Who cares it’s just a game lets have astronauts that’s a good idea.

It depends when you think medieval period started, many think of 500-1000ad as the early medieval period, and there were still barbarian invasions in this time period.

Although I personally hate the barb skins…

• @gndo:

It depends when you think medieval period started, many think of 500-1000ad as the early medieval period, and there were still barbarian invasions in this time period.

Although I personally hate the barb skins…

I guess, but I wouldn’t mind if they looked anywhere approaching that date. The Vanguard and the Mason MAA could be from 1000AD and the Mason archer looks properly primitive. But if the barb skins had a date it’d have a BC on the end. At least, when they don’t look like something from Conan.

• I think there should be a mod that takes place during ancient times of Agatha long before there was a united kingdom (probably over 2000 years before the main game at least), where the ancestors of the Agathians were facing an invasion from a foreign Empire (bonus points if the Empire soldiers dress like Romans). The ancient Agathians knowing that they can not face the Empire head on in open battle had to fight a guerrilla warfare. The Barbarian skins would work well for the Ancestral Agathians.

On the steam community discussion boards there was a discussion for a viking faction and I had made a post about their possible soldiers. Its the one called kungfu18

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/discussions/0/846944689778309804/?l=french#p3

• @lemonater47:

woah, thats edgy lemon :\

• @McLumberjack:

Don’t forget that we will need DLC rocket packs for em too, give em the ability to fly around the battlefield…

• @Terminally:

Don’t forget that we will need DLC rocket packs for em too, give em the ability to fly around the battlefield…

Are you in the balance council?

• @zombojoe:

Are you in the balance council?

lol…

10-chars