Customization menu and dreadnaught armor

• I bought the dreadnaught knight DLC, and now I can’t change back to standard armor in the customization menu.

If anyone has had this come up and found a solution, it would be much appreciated. Perhaps a change in the UDK files?

• Are you making sure you’re changing within the appropriate FACTION for your character? Such as MASON/ AGATHA / FFA

• @DaGGyzo:

Are you making sure you’re changing within the appropriate FACTION for your character? Such as MASON/ AGATHA / FFA

I’m pretty sure - I bought the Mason dreadnaught and before always played as Mason knight. So far I’ve only played in duelyards and the servers are FFA, never seen an FFA option on the customization menu.

• There’s a red shield, a blue shield, and a checkered shield in the top left corner of the customization menu. These 3 icons switch your customizations for your Mason, Agatha and FFA soldiers respectively.

• I’ve tried everything you guys have suggested and still can’t get anything but the dreadnaught skin…

• To be clear, you can’t see the option in the customization menu at all, or even when you do select it, it still appears as the dreadnaught?
    The tab from which you select your model/armor is next to the helmet tab:

Bear in mind that the messed up colours are indeed a current bug, as you can see.

• @Cat1099:

I’ve tried everything you guys have suggested and still can’t get anything but the dreadnaught skin…

Can you provide a screenshot?

• @dudeface:

To be clear, you can’t see the option in the customization menu at all, or even when you do select it, it still appears as the dreadnaught?
    The tab from which you select your model/armor is next to the helmet tab:

I can see and select everything - no matter, I still get dreadnaught.

@DaGGyzo:

Can you provide a screenshot?

It would be like post #5, down to the meowric emblem.