Auto Tk removal

• Are there auto tk kick/ban mods for this engine?

• Hopefully…

• Developer

We realize how big of an issue that was in Age of Chivalry and will address it in some form prior to release.

• sadly it really was a huge issue and we are still dealing with it on several servers of AOC. It really is a mod killer if there were no admins on or accessible. I am not sure why it is so bad with this mod and sadly turning off friendly fire just made the game really boring and didn’t enhance or encourage skills. It seemed that there were either no admins or far too many admins with no basic rules that all admins agreed upon in some cases not to mention some of the super ban happy admins like (cough cough) |MM|…. Granted Disturbed was pretty ban happy too.

Maybe if there is a administration settings that could log TKs, warn after 5, kick after 10 and 4 hour ban after 10 more, 40+ perma-ban. But that maybe tough to do in an automated admin mod, but I have seen it done in a smaller version.

I really hope that something can be done for sure.

• On AoC, play on the ||MM|| UK HC server :P. It’s got increased damage (Host’s decision, not mine), FF on, and a TK forgive system. Get too many unforgivens without getting normal kills in between and the system automatically tempbans you.

Also I admin that server, the only abuse I do is the fart player command…

[SM]||MM||Dragonfury fed you a fat burrito!

And yes, I do admin seriously, and not for personal power.

• it shouldn’t be to hard to make a mod to do that, just need to find someone who can make it, i’d glady learn how but i lack motivation :D

• @dragonfury:

On AoC, play on the ||MM|| UK HC server :P. It’s got increased damage (Host’s decision, not mine), FF on, and a TK forgive system. Get too many unforgivens without getting normal kills in between and the system automatically tempbans you.

Also I admin that server, the only abuse I do is the fart player command…

[SM]||MM||Dragonfury fed you a fat burrito!

And yes, I do admin seriously, and not for personal power.

Lols I wish that MM leadership felt the same way as you. I got perma banned from all the servers because I was kicking serious butt then the shit-talk started and I told a player he could suck it so to speak not knowing It was an admin. lol

Anyway, i was accused of hacking as well , lol funny thing is that I was one of the first players to bring others to play on their servers when it first showed up. After I got banned with no warning I got on the site to protest and saw their banned list and it was filled with many clan members and many really good players. Lols half of the remaining regular players were banned.again funny to me cause several of my former clan mates are now members of MM. oh well their loss.but you get the idea of over zelous banning.

• @Retsnom:

Anyway, i was accused of hacking as well ,

I love how the new guys calls me cheater when i use knight stab and turn around and only hit them with the return swing.

Also lol all players that actually know a damn has been called cheater XXXX times.

• Knights are weird O_O so difficult for MAA to deal with.

Although the feeling of having killed an experienced knights rocks. :V

Also, a nice little warning: Rage on the ||MM|| UK HC server, and you get free burrito. :3

• I think I got banned on an MM server for TKing too much today. Whoops.
    Fail for being bad at the game TT

• TK bans are only 15 minutes if I remember correctly

Remember kids, arch on the flanks and don’t slash near teamies! People aren’t always as forgiving :D

• @b3h47pte:

I think I got banned on an MM server for TKing too much today. Whoops.
    Fail for being bad at the game TT

fail for playing on MM server if you ask me.

They changed the game there :P:P

hardcore mode my ass, one hit kills is hardcore? since when….