Official Singapore servers are down

• The two classic servers that used to be at 216.185.109.70:7887/7987 are either crashed or gone since early yesterday.
    There’s still the TO Contest TEST server on port 7777 (this used to be one of the 32slot classic servers), and, oddly, an identical contest test server at 119.81.51.51:7777.

plz don’t make me play at 180 ping on japanese servers. I am forced to play archer. :(

• Well on the bright side I am about 1000 arrows closer to getting that shortbow achievement.

• Bump.

Only 7000 more to go.

• The server browser does this weird thing. Just makes servers disappear. So they are up and running fine just that no one can see them. So you have to restart them lots all the time.

• They probably only need a reboot, but I don’t think anyone at TBS reads this forum, which is what makes it so frustrating.

Where’s Kimi when we need her.

• @dudeface:

They probably only need a reboot, but I don’t think anyone at TBS reads this forum, which is what makes it so frustrating.

Where’s Kimi when we need her.

Tried adding her on steam?

• AFAIK she doesn’t maintain the servers anymore.

• @dudeface:

AFAIK she doesn’t maintain the servers anymore.

Who does then? We need keemekho.

• Not sure who is actually responsible for the servers now. Maybe they draw straws.

• I’m checking on the servers now. Its the weekend so we generally aren’t going to be able to respond right a way. I have the multiplay people checking it out. We appologize.

• S’all good, man. Except that I have developed an unhealthy liking for the shortbow now.

Thanks for looking into it.

• Aaaaand… they’re down again. They were running well all yesterday. Looked to be on a different box than the old ones, smoother and slightly better ping. Clearly it was a feint by Multiplay, one that we fell for like the scrubs we are.

• Dead severs, dead game. As much as i can say. Getting disappointed more and more.

• Hi Guys,

Sorry to ride on Dude’s post but on a related topic can someone ask Multiplay to look into the Singapore Official servers connections to other regions, in my case HK?

It appears that many non-Singapore based players are getting 100+ ping added to their usual ping.

Thanks fellas i’m aching to play again ……