This game going to get fixed anytime soon?

• ???

i mean lag, teleportation, choppy ass animations, insane frame drop.

shield fix for speeds

dodging out of anything

chase mechanic functioning like a dog turd or not at all

swings hitting from way out of range

weapon balance is like the furthest thing from my mind right now, just FIX THE CORE GAMEPLAY! PLEEEEEASE!

• and FOR THE RECORD.

http://imgur.com/a/oDNVz

it’s not my ISP.

0 Packet loss, plenty of speedz

• I dont understand why there are so many problems, does unreal tournament have these problems? isnt it made in the unreal engine?

• Give it up.

• @H:

Give it up.

This.

My message needed to be longer

• @50ShadesofClay:

???

i mean lag, teleportation, choppy ass animations, insane frame drop.

shield fix for speeds

dodging out of anything

chase mechanic functioning like a dog turd or not at all

swings hitting from way out of range

weapon balance is like the furthest thing from my mind right now, just FIX THE CORE GAMEPLAY! PLEEEEEASE!

I hear alcohol increases these effects. Large quantities of it. Like, during scrims.

• And then there’s the sickening cruelty of autobalancing the top-scoring players. Seriously, I’d want that fixed before any broken mechanics.

• 0 Packet loss, plenty of speedz

This sounds nice.

• @SargeTheGhey:

I hear alcohol increases these effects. Large quantities of it. Like, during scrims.

nah, just increases the rage of experiencing it.

scrimmed totes sober the other day and did well, and did 3v3 and 4v4’s… but still the teleports and funky anims were all there. I was drunk on bottled water this day.

• Personally the only thing that ruins it for me is the fuking animation stutters…

• @chivalryinterested:

I dont understand why there are so many problems, does unreal tournament have these problems? isnt it made in the unreal engine?

Unreal engine 3 and the original unreal engine are massively different.

• @Terminally:

Personally the only thing that ruins it for me is the fuking animation stutters…

that’s kind of a BIG problem playing competitively. If a swing looks like a feint and and feint looks like a swing or you can’t even tell if they’re swinging normally or dragging/acceling, THAT’s a problem… and a BIG ONE.

• @50ShadesofClay:

that’s kind of a BIG problem playing competitively. If a swing looks like a feint and and feint looks like a swing or you can’t even tell if they’re swinging normally or dragging/acceling, THAT’s a problem… and a BIG ONE.

YUP, main reason I quit comp last December, game is too fukin buggy to be taken seriously anymore…

• Yeah, if they fixed the stutters/fps lag I maybe could try and ignore the other shit…maybe.

• +1 !

• Mod

No FPS issues at all on Red Orchestra 2 for me in a full server. Action for days in that game and also on the same engine.

• @Tyoson:

No FPS issues at all on Red Orchestra 2 for me in a full server. Action for days in that game and also on the same engine.

You wouldnt be saying the same thing if you were around back when we did comp play in RO2:HoS at game release… GAME WAS SOOOOO POORLY OPTIMIZED IT HURT… And now it generally runs good for the majority of people I know… gg TWI

• Mod

@Terminally:

You wouldnt be saying the same thing if you were around back when we did comp play in RO2:HoS at game release… GAME WAS SOOOOO POORLY OPTIMIZED IT HURT… And now it generally runs good for the majority of people I know… gg TWI

It’s proof that games running on the unreal engine can be better optimized and that Torn Banner should really get onto it.

• @Tyoson:

It’s proof that games running on the unreal engine can be better optimized and that Torn Banner should really get onto it.

True, would be nice…

• Seriously, the game isn’t even that broken at ALL. Huge over exaggeration. Animation stutters ARE a result of latency, whether it be yours or the server’s, dodging out of flinch is fine as long as an attack cannot be performed after, chase mechanic does need work but it’s not gamebreaking, swings hitting out of range??? not a real problem, it’s your depth perception. Shield raise/drop does need reduction, but this is not gamebreaking, weapon balance isn’t that bad at all.

None of these problems take away from the game so badly so that it is unplayable. You guys act like TBS turned it into a pile of dogshit in one patch or something. It’s perfectly fine!