GOOd news on Malrics Forbode

• We are doing some work on the last objective tonight and then will be hosting our own server! I will update this thread as soon as we get it running and then plan to play. This should allow everyone to join and play online so if you could not play our map before, check this thread and I’ll list all the information here tonight and tomorrow.

As soon as we get it running we plan to test play and will let you know when so you can come join us!

Thank you everyone for your patience!

• Woohoo, I’ll have to check it out! Glad to hear this Bmikes.

I tried to host a server but kept getting silly errors and failing miserably, so gave up lol.

Hopefully you guys can host without hassle! :)

• Haha we tried it on our own but it was hell so we payed. Gameservers.com. Still had to figure that out as well but I think I got it and am uploading the files right now to the server. it’s now 4am so I am really trying to get it up for tomorrow.

• @Otreum:

Woohoo, I’ll have to check it out! Glad to hear this Bmikes.

I tried to host a server but kept getting silly errors and failing miserably, so gave up lol.

Hopefully you guys can host without hassle! :)

Malric’s Forborde is now playable!! You can find it in the Chivalry servers. ATM the last objective cannot be completed but we are working on getting it working right now. I will update this post as soon as the last objective can be completed. You can play it but after capturing the three spots malric should be killable but it’s not turning off the invincibility.

I hope you enjoy our hard work, we are still working to make this map very clean looking and super fun so there will be many updates to come! Thanks

Still working on getting our own server set up with only our map