Am I the only one who thinks it looks like this?

• Am I the only one who thinks the 1rst person view of running with pole arms looks like riding a weapon? you know, put it between your legs, and pretend you are riding it? i swear that is what it looks like, it is quite annoying, and I don’t see anyone actually holding a pole arm like that.
    and if you didnt see it before, well enjoy, you can’t unsee it now, you will see it every time you play with a pole arm.
    Also it does not match the shadow, the shadow actually looks ok.

anyway just QQ, don’t mind me XD

• Yes, you are the only one.

• ^ :confused:

• you should seek help.

• LOOK at it closely, you are just blind if you do not see this… what is the pole arm doing? its making the motions of someone who is pretending to ride it thats what, i didnt make this up its in the game ffs :P

• @chivalryinterested:

LOOK at it closely, you are just blind if you do not see this… what is the pole arm doing? its making the motions of someone who is pretending to ride it thats what, i didnt make this up its in the game ffs :P

So when you run, your hands are perfectly still and never move? I can imagine why the vanguard being normal makes you feel uneasy.

• ok, if I have to strap a camera to my head, grab my broom, and go outside and pretend to ride it to prove my point, I just might do that XD and I will compare it to the running animation. Seriously you have to be blind not to see it, that is not how people run with a pole arm, and no one said anything about not moving your hands, so now you are just being a dork XP.

I realize there are more important things in the game the devs could be working on, but maybe one day when they are sitting around all " hmm what do you think we should work on? I kind of want to do more helms, and skins"" ““Nah not in the mood, we have glitches to fix.” “Yeah, but I’m not sure how to go about tackling those glitches…. oh I know, lets fix that goofy pole arm animation, it will take like 18 minutes XD””

Anyway not trying to start a fight, just an observation.

• So when you thrust your spear into your enemies IRL, do you jab from the side, or do you center your gravity and put your weight behind it?

• Personally I have never been a fan of weapon “bob” in any game. I find it distracting and in some games nauseating, actual getting motion sickness in some games because it is so profound. Trust me I have tried to turn it off in the INI files but nothing I have tried has worked even though there are weapon bob settings in the INI files. In Chiv I find that the weapon bob animations distracts the timing of attack animations. This was very true in AOC and I had to turn them off for a much smoother game. Wish I could do the same for Chiv.

• I use my polearm as a prolongation of my other endowments, so this camera angle fits perfectly.

• @Valinde:

I use my polearm as a prolongation of my other endowments, so this camera angle fits perfectly.

Hopefully you only mean when in combat…otherwise I feel sorry for your gf/Mrs Valinde.

• @gndo:

Hopefully you only mean when in combat…otherwise I feel sorry for your gf/Mrs Valinde.

lol…

10/chars