I Hate People Like You - PSA

• You know who you are. Maybe you do it subconsciously, though.

The ones who backpedal.

Who just backpedal.

It’s all you do.
    I know it gives you the first strike in a fight, I know it gives you more control.
    But in all honesty, it’s one of the most irritating parts of duels. Usually it’s a MaA or an Archer, but I’ve seen knights and vanguards do it too.

Sure, it gives you a chance to recuperate. It’s done when you’re on the defensive, too. That’s an ok time to do it.

I know what you’re thinking. You think that the classes with lower armour need to play like that, they can’t take as many risks. At the end of the day though, even if it gives you the first strike, it’s ANNOYING AS FUCK.

Please, just don’t do it the whole fight.

• Asking nerds to grow a dick is like asking a fish to walk on land. Ain’t happening. Stop QQing.

• @SargeTheGhey:

Stop QQing.

gr8 comment m8

• @SargeTheGhey:

Asking nerds to grow a dick is like asking a fish to walk on land. Ain’t happening. Stop QQing.

Oh my god Sarge no need for the snippy comments, i’ll quote some quotes here from another thread that I think are relevant to you.

@SargeTheGhey:

And F.Y.I. you can respond to people without adding little condescending remarks and making yourself sound like a jackoff. Like, who are you? Do you know me? Do I know you? Nope.

@SargeTheGhey:

Can’t expect to have a fluid community when the participants are venomous towards each other. All you do is add to the problem.

WAIT A MINUTE IT CANT POSSIBLY BE OMG

• Bro. You’re trying too hard.

• Ctrl C Ctrl P Ctrl C Ctrl P Yeah i’m fucking worn out blud.

• @Jon:

Ctrl C Ctrl P Ctrl C Ctrl P Yeah i’m fucking worn out blud.

Bro. Userper and I are lovers. I would focus more improving your game then hunting down my comments and trying to…to…what? What are you trying to accomplish exactly? Trynna finger me as a hypocrit or sumthin? This level of try-hardery could be spent teaching noobs how to play or something.

• im the backpedal master

• Shut up pie heads the op has valid points about the bp types

• I backpedal as MAA. I try to move forward but I am scared of those big swords so it is hard to break the habit. For some reason it does not extend my life expectancy.

• Well, that’s too bad, OP.
    I’ve played IRL sports and FPS for many years and I found I play much MUCH better with a defensive approach rather than an offensive one; sorry, it’s just the way I was built.

In Chivalry I rather play the underdog. I think effective counterattacks, dodging and footwork are more elegant when playing on the defensive, and I fancy myself an elegant player.
    Fortunately I learnt not to be a one trick pony so I try to do a bit of both when the flow of battle allows it.

• RIP frontside chase boost.

• backpedal 2 stronk, can’t hit, nerf plz, halp halp.

• oh man front chase boosts were ridiculous, facehug chaseboost around your side but it looks like a front attack

10/10 netcode

• @SargeTheGhey:

Asking nerds to grow a dick is like asking a fish to walk on land. Ain’t happening. Stop QQing.

Lol you’re such a fuckin hypocrite it’s amusing. You were just bitching in another thread about the community sucking because people make shitty negative posts, then you used my post and acted all white-knight about it. Then you come here and leave a post like that?

Faaack youuuu.

• @Xylvion:

backpedal 2 stronk, can’t hit, nerf plz, halp halp.

u wudnt say that if u saw me irl

@Alphonse:

Well, that’s too bad, OP.
    I’ve played IRL sports and FPS for many years and I found I play much MUCH better with a defensive approach rather than an offensive one; sorry, it’s just the way I was built.

In Chivalry I rather play the underdog. I think effective counterattacks, dodging and footwork are more elegant when playing on the defensive, and I fancy myself an elegant player.
    Fortunately I learnt not to be a one trick pony so I try to do a bit of both when the flow of battle allows it.

Sure, play defensively. Just remember that if both players start backpedaling, it isn’t much of a duel.

• @SlyGoat:

RIP frontside chase boost.

Still needs to return.

• Just play javalen and impale their *** when they get out of range, or play MAA and chase them. or stand still like you are afk until they finally come after you.

• What else can you do when vanguard swords have a functional reach of eight feet and spears twelve?

What’s a better method to take out a fast maa than to get in a solid hit, then hang back and be ready to strike again before he can facehug?

• the next time someone back peddles, you just back peddle right with them, mirror them, they will eventually want to do something aggressive and stop being a pansy XD