Problem with attach to actor and server

• Apparently the Kismet node Attach to actor doesn’t work over a network only on client side.

So Does anyone know anyway to attach a mesh to an actor (the player) using unrealscript or existing actors (AOCObjective_Carry)

• So it works. but not totally for charecter pawns. On server it seems to just attach to some point but not to a specific bone. It will still rotate with the charecter though.

Got it working reasobanly on this basis to attach grail in my map… kismet there to see… bottom right hand corner

• @MassiveChaos:

So it works. but not totally for charecter pawns. On server it seems to just attach to some point but not to a specific bone. It will still rotate with the charecter though.

Got it working reasobanly on this basis to attach grail in my map… kismet there to see… bottom right hand corner

So it will work but only on a specific bone? but will it stay with the players position? (well at least the hud?)

Looking through your kismet its attached to “b_pelvis”

• It seems to attach to some wierd internal point. it certainly doesnt attach to that bone (that just makes it look kind of ok in client mode)

So it does stay with ayer position and rotation. so you see i attach an invisible block inside yhe charecter, theb attaach the grail to that, so that it rotates right-ish

• @MassiveChaos:

It seems to attach to some wierd internal point. it certainly doesnt attach to that bone (that just makes it look kind of ok in client mode)

So it does stay with ayer position and rotation. so you see i attach an invisible block inside yhe charecter, theb attaach the grail to that, so that it rotates right-ish

So i tryed it on a server and it still won’t attach. I copyed your settings in the attach actor and it still does not want to attach on the server.

**EDIT:**I got it to work i set the bone to none and it works now Thank MassiveChaos!