Well, once again I give the f–k up.

• You guys obviously don’t want to fix you atrocious netcode or at the very least enforce ping restrictions for this god awful expansion you rushed out, so why should I even bother?

(Lemon I swear to god if you make some infuriating post white washing this I will track you down and… deliver flowers* [**most likely deadly nightshade] because this has nothing to do with your aussie donkey)

I can’t find a single game with decent pings (mine is 44-70, with the filter set to leave out those over 100)

Yet I take the time to find local servers (all seven of them) and find them populated by nothing but jack-offs with 150+ ping at the very least.

It’s sad that it’s a rarity and treat for me to find another person, on server in my area no less, with under 100 ping.

It’s just STUPIDLY GAME BREAKING. Flinches don’t work. Pass throughs galore. Ghost hits. Etc etc etc.

Every issue the game/expansion has currently is because of this and yet still nothing has been done for the sake of accessibility and profits.

(here’s a little hint – people are more apt to spend money on something that plays right instead of a broken piece of “accessible” trash they can play brokenly with their friends)

• in before lemon

• Global Moderator

Them Aussies.

• I don’t understand why 150 ping is so bad in this game, its like its an underestimation, Ive played much faster paced games than this, and 150 ping is completely playable, like fast paced shooters that require much precision.
    150 ping is 150 milliseconds, that really isnt that much.

• @chivalryinterested:

I don’t understand why 150 ping is so bad in this game, its like its an underestimation, Ive played much faster paced games than this, and 150 ping is completely playable, like fast paced shooters that require much precision.
    150 ping is 150 milliseconds, that really isnt that much.

Yes, it is. At 150ms you start running into all sorts of sync and parry issues. Shooters are a little more difficult to notice because of the way those games play, but a strike going straight through a parry is incredibly annoying, and starts happening regularly around 150 ping. Very noticeable, very bad for game play.

• Global Moderator

Really this guy just lives in a shitty place and is blaming torn banner for it.

• @PissedOffConsumer:

I can’t find a single game with decent pings (mine is 44-70, with the filter set to leave out those over 100)

Yet I take the time to find local servers (all seven of them) and find them populated by nothing but jack-offs with 150+ ping at the very least.

It’s sad that it’s a rarity and treat for me to find another person, on server in my area no less, with under 100 ping.

Honestly dude, welcome to my world, I’m west coast NA and our official 32person servers are always filled up with EU trash and you Aussie guys who REFUSE to play on servers in your local, I will never understand why people refuse to populate and play on servers where they get good ping and rewarding game play….

• @lemonater47:

Lemon how dare you whitewash in this thread!

• Global Moderator

On the servers I play on we have a lovely thing called an auto ping kick. Wonderful thing. A grace time of 40 seconds for anyone who spikes. No desyncs no swings going through parries or doing no damage.

• @lemonater47:

[

](http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3510254438)

• @PissedOffConsumer:

[

G’day mayte, how is it liven out in the sticks? Must get all kinds a lonely out there. Not sure I’d be able to andle’ it me-self.

• @PissedOffConsumer:

[

"Being faster than 90% of the US fucking sucks! Fuck you Torn Banner!

• 58MB/s? Boy, I’m happy when DLing with 2MB/s. And still my ping is at around 10-50. :3 Muhahahaha.

• It’s not megabytes(MB), it’s megabits(Mb). I forget the conversion rate but it should be around 5 MB/s or so.

• And to reiterate, my ping is fine. It’s other people that annoy me. Seems like at least a third of every server is in 150+ “lol, I don’t flinch and swing through your parry” land. AKA dumbasses playing on US servers that don’t live even remotely close to the US – or are using a slow as shit poor person ISP.

Oh and lemon:

• No one likes deadliest warrior anyways :L

• Just forget DW.

• @Huggles:

No one likes deadliest warrior anyways :L

The base mechanics are more sound and every class is more balanced. Actually allows a person to not instantly be screwed in a situation where you’re facing more than one opponent. It’s basically the combat system MW should have. Hence why it was ever made instead of using the same system on MW. People are just too ingrained in MW’s slow and tedious nature now. The downside it that due to the sped up nature, any one with a high enough ping doesn’t register staggers or pery’s correctly and end up swinging when they shouldn’t and at the very least trading out with you. Basically, 150+ ping in DW makes the game feel as broken as 300+ ping in MW. TB just refuses to region lock servers or set a working ping limit so the game got taken over by idiots, making it nigh impossible to vote kick people – even when they say, have 800+ ping.

Plus since the stupid barbarian update I haven’t been able to play MW with the game crashing.

(windows 8.1)

DW is the only option.

• Global Moderator

Strange you being the only one complaing about bad netcode. Australian servers have ping kicks and run 64 players fine. Can’t do MW with 64. But DW is fine. Gets a little iffy but not as bad as official 32 player servers for MW. Which is why we also have 50 player servers as that’s what deadliest warrior seems to run best at.

And this is Australia and New Zealand we are talking about here. Where a download of 10Mb/s and an upload of 1Mb/s is considered fast.

Speed and and ping isn’t everything when it comes to lag.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.