A mod that removes ranks/names/customization.

• Sometimes I’m intimidated when I see a level 55 golden buckethead, but when we clash our swords amidst the battlefield, I’m usually the one who comes out victorious. Yet, I was intimidated and it affected my gameplay in a negative way… only because of his rank.

Which brings me to my suggestion. How amazing would it be, if there was a mod that set everyone’s name to the same (e.g. faget), set everyone’s rank to 0 and gave everyone the same customization? This would of course be only for you, the player, and would in no way affect the players involved.

Is it possible? Maybe even give everyone a peasant’s skin or something. I would love that.

• they just did that by removing ranking from modded anything,

it don’t matter if you are an exploiting cunt of a hacker making a double xp mod that ruins modding for every one
    or making a custom map, you are pretty much worthless and useless now, good luck with that Jon.

hope your happy :)
    rip chiv

• @Jon:

Sometimes I’m intimidated when I see a level 55 golden buckethead, but when we clash our swords amidst the battlefield, I’m usually the one who comes out victorious.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C90DIEPH-Ng

That one specialy for you Rumpel.

@Jon:

Sometimes I’m intimidated when I see a level 55 golden buckethead, but when we clash our swords amidst the battlefield, I’m usually the one who comes out victorious. Yet, I was intimidated and it affected my gameplay in a negative way… only because of his rank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5Fcd8syp8

“Hahah…THAT IS SO LAME!”

• @Jon:

Sometimes I’m intimidated when I see a level 55 golden buckethead, but when we clash our swords amidst the battlefield, I’m usually the one who comes out victorious. Yet, I was intimidated and it affected my gameplay in a negative way… only because of his rank.

Which brings me to my suggestion. How amazing would it be, if there was a mod that set everyone’s name to the same (e.g. faget), set everyone’s rank to 0 and gave everyone the same customization? This would of course be only for you, the player, and would in no way affect the players involved.

Is it possible? Maybe even give everyone a peasant’s skin or something. I would love that.

Unless TBS comes foward and gives an option to disable server sided things from showing up like that on your client (WHY WOULD THEY? WHO WOULD BUY DLC SKINS ANYMORE?!?!) you are shit out of luck, you can’t even make a “hack” for that since all those things are server sided and if you did manage that you would be VAC banned lol…

• @WARSAW:

they just did that by removing ranking from modded anything,

it don’t matter if you are an exploiting cunt of a hacker making a double xp mod that ruins modding for every one
    or making a custom map, you are pretty much worthless and useless now, good luck with that Jon.

hope your happy :)
    rip chiv

Please stop calling me a cunt, I’ve never done a thing to you.

• @kywild:

Please stop calling me a cunt, I’ve never done a thing to you.

tbh mr willy your name just reminds me of mods being culled by your stupid actions. Like
    the shower curtain guy in that film with steve martin. you donut

• Stop being intimidated already its just a number.

• good thing he knows when he appeared in ur fov!

• goddamn fov hakn archers mayne

• Jon Knows it! Even Chuck Norris isnt as awesome.

• @KingJoff:

Jon Knows it! Even Chuck Norris isnt as awesome.

• Heavy crossbow with toggle fov 80 is fun…

• Same with balista…

• lmfao @ everything in this thread

• @J-P:

lol that must’ve been a while ago, my name was Jon Knows when I had like 200 hours in the game haha. It’s been Ser Jon Knows ever since… and I have almost 1k hours…

@J-P:

You screenshot everything people say about you? lmao