[WIP] Fortification Contest - Twisted Fate

• About me :

Hello Fighter !
    It’s been a year I think that I am playing Chivalry and maybe some of you will recognize my pseudo ;) (even though I can’t play as much as before). I found this contest a bit late but I still wanted to give it a try since there is so many way to play at chivalry !

By the way, it’s my first time using udk, hence tell me if something seems wrong.

Context :

Total of 5 different objectives but only 3 of them will be activated according to the course of the game (depending if the first objective is achieved or not, a different objective will be activate). Why did I do that? Because I though it will be more original and realistic in a way to change the pattern of the game according to the result of the action of each team.
    Explenation : If you are winning in a battlefield, you move forward but if you are attacking and losing, you have to back away.

Objective 1 : Mason must capture 2 building near to the beach, if they succeed they go to the second objective, if they fail it’s at the Agatha turn to attack in the 2* objective.

Objective 2 : the Mason’s team need to take the raft to pass the river in order to destroy the 3 ballista. Afterwards, they will have to bring a cart to the wall, climb the ladder which was inside the cart and open the city’s gate.

Objective 3 : (this objective is not playable for now) a treasure chest will spawn in 3 area possible which are protected by destructible walls that hardened if you break the wrong wall (if you take down the wrong one out of the three, the two others will take you more time to break it…).
    A hint will be put somewhere inside the Agatha spawn area.

Objective 2* : it’s the counter attack of Agatha’s team, they attack the Mason’s camp, blue team must destroy one of the two gates of the camp.

Objective 3* : For now it’s a simple “kill the king”. But in fact I want to spawn 3 king and only one of them is the real one (like in the past when they use substitute to protect the real one from danger). Find him and kill it.
    So why I couldn’t do it is because I don’t know how to select the king among the 3 top mason’s player for example.

From my point of view, chivalry player is a gameplay where you have to be accurate and pay attention to what is surrounding you. I wanted to exploit this fact so you will be able to discover strategical place and even hideout. Just stay alert and logical ;)

Screenshots :

Overall map with objective 1,2 and 3

Map when 2* and 3* are activated.

Any feedback is welcome of course.
    I had to go through a lot of tutorial but I couldn’t find everything I needed so if any of you have some tip or any good/complete website, I take it.

My problem as far :

1. In the kismet, the event “TakeDamage” on a AOCSWBallista is not working with me (so it doesn’t trigger the next event, but in the game, when we play it, it does take damage and break) does someone knows how to fix that?
    1. Some tip to use the brush? ( How to make realistic texture…)

**Other links :

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.