You got it wrong, TBS

• You can make content if you want but it doesn’t increase the playerbase. It only partially retains the current playerbase. Listen to us, look at your server list, realise you are losing players by not properly optimizing and patching the game. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. It takes effort to have fun on this game. And it takes more effort to succeed. And even more stamina.

• Yes, you are right, it DOES take effort to stay away from people using the brandistock, as there are so many of them.

• And about content, I would probably have bought the dlc stuff if I actually enjoyed the game. Which I don’t do much any more. The game feels spammy and really chance-based and technically it feels badly optimized right now. Even if you only aim to retain the current playerbase, at least keep them happy if you want to milk our wallets with further dlc’s :)

I still enjoy scriming etc somewhat, but mostly because it’s something you get used to, not so much because the game is still fun.

• Game got boring when all i ever had to do was feint a SoW

• @OPxMike:

Game got boring when all i ever had to do was feint a SoW

Game got boring last October one year after release with still no new maps…

• Game is still fun. Even for me 1000 hours later.
    You guys just need another game.
    Burned out!

• @Goregasm:

Game is still fun. Even for me 1000 hours later.
    You guys just need another game.
    Burned out!

3,780 hours and still going strong (An hour or so per day), get on mah level scrub…

I need a new game…

• Mod

I’ve been saying this for months and it’s the same reason I don’t support their paid DLC. Put your DLC on a patched, optimized and polished game and I’ll consider purchasing. Otherwise. Get fucked.

• @Tyoson:

Otherwise. Get fucked.

+1

10/chars

• Being as I’m still new to the forums, how involved are the devs with the community? Do they interact with us here on the forums? Obviously they don’t listen to our advice.

• @SargeTheGhey:

Being as I’m still new to the forums, how involved are the devs with the community? Do they interact with us here on the forums? Obviously they don’t listen to our advice.

They do listen. The problem is, they listen once, and go “herp derp das good mang best patch we most add only what dat 1 guy says and dat be us, great game patch coming!”

Maybe they are not that flippant, but still they don’t listen well. They pay attention to what they think is best, when they barely even play their game. They ask the community what they want and then they take that on board, but then add their own pointless tweaks. New camera? Hells yeah! But TBS: “As a prize, we will make the game just as annoying by messing about with the bubble as well!”

That’s why there is quite a lot of patches cluttering the official news forum. I don’t know about everyone else here, but I would really love it if TBS didn’t rush things and listened, with an open mind, to the huge majority of the matured community and use all that information to make one big patch.

• @Walter:

to make one big patch.

Summer patch, no thank you.

They just keep adding in things that they think we want. No, just streamline the game, polish it, and let us go from there. It can only handle so much.

• Not sure how you could possibly come up with the conclusion content will not revive the game, the last content for CMW was January 2013 - Citadel.

Since then it has been skins and bug fixes.

Obviously a few months after map competition there were will be a number of new TO maps so we will see what effect that has.

• Aren’t there like 2 TO maps nearing completion right now?