The saddest thing

• From Steam Forums:

“where are firstperson death camsiv seen them ther in the traler vid but i can get them to work pleasz tell me ther not gon aind if so y”

Might be worth it to either re-add them or change the trailer. I still remember the discussion about this a while ago and it seemed many wanted their immersion deaths back. As do I.
    Otherwise, there are a few talented editors on this forum who might volunteer to make a new up-to-date trailer when asked by TB?

• FALSE ADVERTISING

• @rumpelstiltskin:

FALSE ADVERTISING

Exactly. It’s The War Z/Infestation: Survivor Stories dilemma all over again, I can just feel it.

• Chivalry is literally War Z!

• What are we gonna do when it’s removed from Steam?

• @dudeface:

What are we gonna do when it’s removed from Steam?

The only option I can see is to move on to ESO.

• I think its really funny that none of the chivalry vids on steam have been updated since day fukin one…

NOT EVEN ONCE… just think they could make a new 2-3 min vid that shows off the new customization and a few things, INSTEAD OF SHOWING GAME PLAY FROM RELEASE…

At least it would give new buyers a chance of what to expect to see…

• @DaciaJC:

The only option I can see is to move on to ESO.

Uh…have you seen the latest glitch with ESO?

Whole market was ruined…I give up on ESO…

• Mod

• @Terminally:

Uh…have you seen the latest glitch with ESO?

Whole market was ruined…I give up on ESO…

Haha, you mean the infinite gold glitch? I heard about that one.

I don’t see how this would be bad for the playerbase, thankfully. All these haters who claim the game doesn’t fit the style and isn’t a legitimate part of the series now have nothing to complain about.

After all, ESO wouldn’t be a true Elder Scrolls game if it didn’t have an infinite money exploit.

• He replied after I told him it was removed btw.

“da ♥♥♥♥ what ♥♥♥♥♥♥ took those out wow made them think 3rd person 1 were good i dont play because of them it kills the hole mood of death 3rd person death cams should never be in a first person game when u play a 3rd person game u dont die in first that would be stupid”

• @Rickvs:

Haha, you mean the infinite gold glitch? I heard about that one.

I don’t see how this would be bad for the playerbase, thankfully. All these haters who claim the game doesn’t fit the style and isn’t a legitimate part of the series now have nothing to complain about.

After all, ESO wouldn’t be a true Elder Scrolls game if it didn’t have an infinite money exploit.

Naw the other one where you can dup anything in your inventory, it ruined the in-game market sadly… really sad, still ESO isn’t that bad of a game if your pc can run it…

• @Terminally:

Naw the other one where you can dup anything in your inventory, it ruined the in-game market sadly… really sad, still ESO isn’t that bad of a game if your pc can run it…

I’m loving ESO, tbh. Best mmo I’ve played since the original swg. I’ve not been in long so my opinion might change, but as of now I totally recommend it if you don’t mind paying the sub.

• @Harry:

I’m loving ESO, tbh. Best mmo I’ve played since the original swg. I’ve not been in long so my opinion might change, but as of now I totally recommend it if you don’t mind paying the sub.

Don’t recommend MMOs if you have not been for a while.

It’s the same theme park MMO crap, this game doesn’t exceed in any area just like guild wars 2 (but worse and has a sub fee), if you’re looking for one thing in particular (pvp, pve or story), then eso is not for you. If you really want to play it, do it once they’ve fixed most of the bugs and introduced more content.

• i wouldn’t mind having the 1st person death anims back, they were much better.

At least since we have the 3rd now, let us move the camera around immediately after we die.

• I had completely forgotten about this. The game used to be better in so many ways that its impossible to remember them all…

Also, they won’t make updated videos, because the original videos from the early versions of the game would be way better than videos of the current version. It was a better game then…

minus the bugs, but this version has its bugs too so ahh phooey

• @50ShadesofClay:

i wouldn’t mind having the 1st person death anims back, they were much better.

At least since we have the 3rd now, let us move the camera around immediately after we die.

Would be nice to have a toggle for first or third person death cam, starting to get sick of the fukin jerk that happens every time i die now, where your view suddenly JERKS AND FLYS out to third person…really annoying.