The State Of The Game Is Fine.

• Ok guys. I know that there is a LOOOOT of crying going on in the forums about broken this and broken that, but honestly, if you really think about it, this is the best build there has ever been. Many threads are just simply “Game is broken.” with little specification on the problems and with mutual agreement shown in the replies.

What are the problems that you guys feel are ruining the game?

Please, post the issues that everyone is crying about all on this thread. I would like to know what you guys are tearing your hair out over.

• Nerf HWS stab spam.

Nerf dodge with 5 stam.

Euhm

Polehammer and the like having handle hits

Lemme think uuuh

uuuuhm

Feints perhaps a small tweak dem stabs or something mayne

10% stamina increase perhaps who knows

and some other shit mayne

• I think the game is broken threads were referencing the fps and lag jumpiness things.

However, I do agree that other than that, this is the best state the game has ever been in.

• @Karasu:

I think the game is broken threads were referencing the fps and lag jumpiness things.

However, I do agree that other than that, this is the best state the game has ever been in.

I have not experienced optimization issues myself, but if these problems are real, then this is probably the only problem I can think of that majorly breaks the game.

• @JimmyTryhard:

I have not experienced optimization issues myself, but if these problems are real, then this is probably the only problem I can think of that majorly breaks the game.

Totally agree. I think it’s the biggest problem tbh. It’s easy for games like dota to thrive because you can play them on any potato. With chiv though, not only is it pretty hardware intensive, but it doesn’t always make sense as we see people with amazing setups getting much lower fps than what is acceptable.

• Chase.

That’s it. Running away has become the go to tactic for many players and anything but TO has become largely unplayable. If I could fix just one thing it’d be this.

• @McLumberjack:

Chase.

That’s it. Running away has become the go to tactic for many players and anything but TO has become largely unplayable. If I could fix just one thing it’d be this.

+1

/12345678910fukincharacters

• Knocking helmets off with blunt weapons such as cudgel or fist. Chopping people in half vertically, horizontally, diagonally and triangally. Bear mount, player models.

Machine-crossbows, leather jackets and sunglasses. I want more bang for my buck, I aint no shmuck. Hire more employees, get your work done and I’ll pay your fees.
    I want some polish, some spring cleaning. Bugs abolished, mechanics gleaming.
    a pre-state of fuckery before the big dreaded “patch”, but with the new classes, hats, and forms of moustache.
    We know you mean well, and you try hard not to be lame. But please, sometimes, play your own game!
    it was better before, we’ve all heard the lie. It’s better now, just needs a fresh breath of life.

• Mod

I’m sick of having to fucking list the issues. It’s been done and done again, only to be ignored and swiped under the rug. You don’t put a roof on an unstable building. So stop putting content on an unstable game. It’s pissing me and a lot of people off. Moreso because they keep on ignoring the main issues, and just working on the easy stuff THAT EARNS THEM MORE FUCKING MONEY.

• @Tyoson:

I’m sick of having to fucking list the issues. It’s been done and done again, only to be ignored and swiped under the rug. You don’t put a roof on an unstable building. So stop putting content on an unstable game. It’s pissing me and a lot of people off. Moreso because they keep on ignoring the main issues, and just working on the easy stuff THAT EARNS THEM MORE FUCKING MONEY.

I also said this in the patch thread but if you’re complaining about optional content you actually don’t need to write an essay for TB to read. The art department has nothing to do with bug fixes.

• Mod

@Karasu:

I also said this in the patch thread but if you’re complaining about optional content you actually don’t need to write an essay for TB to read. The art department has nothing to do with bug fixes.

Funds could be better spent and focused on the team who works on balancing, bug fixes, and optimization. I know TB aint a huge team either, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there were people who do more than one thing…

• @Tyoson:

Funds could be better spent and focused on the team who works on balancing, bug fixes, and optimization. I know TB aint a huge team either, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there were people who do more than one thing…

Please don’t try to balance their budget or even make an assumption on how they spend their money. Lemon tried to do it in a different thread and what he said was just ignorant.

The game isn’t buggy because they don’t spend money on bug fixing. It’s buggy because it’s built on a shaky foundation when their programmers were very new and working from around the world and the engine doesn’t make things any easier. They’re doing a fine job with what they’ve had to deal with.

• Mod

@Karasu:

Please don’t try to balance their budget or even make an assumption on how they spend their money. Lemon tried to do it in a different thread and what he said was just ignorant.

The game isn’t buggy because they don’t spend money on bug fixing. It’s buggy because it’s built on a shaky foundation when their programmers were very new and working from around the world and the engine doesn’t make things any easier. They’re doing a fine job with what they’ve had to deal with.

I’m sure the artists don’t pick the prices of their models.

• @Tyoson:

I’m sure the artists don’t pick the prices of their models.

Did I imply that they did somewhere? lol what are you talking about?

• Aussies seem to have this weird thing about money.

• Mod

@dudeface:

Aussies seem to have this weird thing about money.

I got laid off and I’m stuck in a position where I can’t work. I have more important things to spend money on. Like beer and hookers. It’s not the money, it’s the principle.

• The principle is what I am referring to.

• Mod

It’s a rip off. You wouldn’t pay for tomato sauce if the guy at the shop gave you a half frozen pie to put it on.

• @Oy:

Knocking helmets off with blunt weapons such as cudgel or fist. Chopping people in half vertically, horizontally, diagonally and triangally. Bear mount, player models.

Machine-crossbows, leather jackets and sunglasses. I want more bang for my buck, I aint no shmuck. Hire more employees, get your work done and I’ll pay your fees.
    I want some polish, some spring cleaning. Bugs abolished, mechanics gleaming.
    a pre-state of fuckery before the big dreaded “patch”, but with the new classes, hats, and forms of moustache.
    We know you mean well, and you try hard not to be lame. But please, sometimes, play your own game!
    it was better before, we’ve all heard the lie. It’s better now, just needs a fresh breath of life.

:O
    that was pretty good clap

• @dudeface:

Aussies seem to have this weird thing about money.

Yeah we don’t throw our money around, might be why we aren’t heavily in debt like the US or most of Europe lol.