Where's all the paint gone ?

• Okay. This is somewhat akin to a patch rant. Although I have had reasons to, I’ve never complained about any other but this one. And “The Patch” that started it all, too, but now I can barely remember what it was before. Mind’s been shrouded by all the new fantastic DLCs that have been coming out as of late, y’see.

So, now there are barbarians in the game. I think they look stupid, but whatever, I can live with that. Yet I am actually peeved about customization this time.

It’s no secret that most Agatha colors besides the old deep blue are rubbish. I thought the yellow was Agatha’s saving grace when it came to creating a coat of arms. You could also try and make a white knight thingy, but that’s not very manly, now, is it ?

Now there are barbarians running around in shades of blue and more blue, and they seem to have drank all the yellow dye in the world.

Seriously, what the fuck ? Why remove yellow from the choice of primary colors ? Why replace it with a horrible bluish spurgle ? If it is in order to prevent people from teamkilling others when they fail to identify a player… then why bother with adding barbarians at all ? Isn’t that way more confusing than thinking very hard “Yellow is agatha, me not smash” for a single second ?

I don’t get it. Does anyone get it ? I need someone to hold me while I cry tears of yellow paint all over my ugly new clothes.

Seriously jeezus foockin’ TB. Now i mad

• There goes my lovely golden archer, pls fix TB.

• I agree. I want my yellow back. Plus I never see anyone TK’ing because of misinterpreted colors anymore. Normally the only time it happens is when an Agatha who’s wearing nothing but dark blue has 1 health and is covered in blood. That’s the only exception.

• Bring back the old navy blues too plz

• I cannot imagine how livid some of the 50+'s are at losing their gold helmets. I too agree though that this is a stupid decision. It’s silly, really. When the patch was first released I went gold, because c’mon, I was sick of blue. I was teamkilled quite a bit sure, but overtime people began to know the ‘subtle’ difference between black and dark blue, gold and brown (yeah still subtle). Then new helmets came out and people just learnt again. Now it seems they are making a ‘damage control’ based decision on damage that has already been, gone and healed up already. The customisation is already very limited unless you plan to spend money, which not everyone does, understandably. And it sucks that we now have choices between blue and white, whereas Masons still have their lovely brown, black and reds.

• Well I am hoping that the price for barbarians remains very high. So high that so few buy it. I have yet to see any, thank god. Still tossing the idea around about making a No DLC rule on our server. hehe. Not sure about losing a gold helmet. It made me more of a target, specially for archers when I used it. No thanks.

• I haven’t noticed anything about the gold helmet, I don’t think it’s gone.

• Gold helmets ain’t gone, but now I can’t be fully golden :(

• Mod

Fortunately for me, I only used yellow as my secondary colour so I wasn’t affected. I do believe there’s no harm in keeping yellow and I’m not sure why it was removed? :/

All of my emblems were changed to random things as well. Had to reset them all.

• Global Moderator

I think torn banner catered for those complaining about the colours from 10 months ago. No one complained about colours. It only takes one game to know who is who.

• @Tyoson:

Fortunately for me, I only used yellow as my secondary colour so I wasn’t affected. I do believe there’s no harm in keeping yellow and I’m not sure why it was removed? :/

All of my emblems were changed to random things as well. Had to reset them all.

Because Agatha should be a blue team.

• dark blue and black needed a change

light yellow for agatha was fine

• Global Moderator

@zombojoe:

dark blue and black needed a change

light yellow for agatha was fine

Dark blue and black were fine too.

• I used yellow as my primary colour on my Vanguard, Knight, and Archer. So I’m a bit put off by this.

I have not been mistaken for a Mason in like, months. That shit just doesn’t happen because of yellow colours.

• Mod

What’s dodgey. Is the fact that this wasn’t mentioned in their patch notes… It’s annoying that they do this sorta change on the sly.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Because Agatha should be a blue team.

Racist…

/10chars

• @Tyoson:

What’s dodgey. Is the fact that this wasn’t mentioned in their patch notes… It’s annoying that they do this sorta change on the sly.

Like how people who play mods don’t earn XP anymore?

• Global Moderator

Yes if you don’t think we will like some of the changes torn banner don’t hide them from the patch notes. Save yourself the effort and don’t change them at all.

• My Maa is Blue, pink, and yellow.

also, what is spurgle?

• I don’t know, but it’s not something nice.