What is going on!?!?!

• Hey, I have invested around 170 hours into Chivalry. I stopped playing just after DW came out because I was getting a bit bored with it. At that time, the game was getting no patches and lots of things need to be fixed.

Since then, its been pretty hard to ignore the constant downloading of patches in Steam for CMW, literally there has seemed to be about 10 big patches since December. The number of patches its getting is probably more then on release…

So what has happened, has TB finally got their act together? Can’t wait to start up CMW on the weekend again.

Edit: Also can someone fill me in on the biggest updates since then, thanks.

• It would be easier if you just went to Official News and looked at the patch notes from December. A lot of stuff was changed.

• Mod

Skins brah. Skins for days.

• TBS is stealing your credit card info

• Well they’re certainly doing a lot better now. The biggest changes from my head are that combo feint to parry returned, parry into parry added in, new first person camera, and the bubble was reduced. They just now added two new official TO maps, and the ugly new Barbarian skins that are way overpriced.

They just need to nerf MaAs and archers and then the real game can start to begin.

• Yeah TBS has been thousands more productive recently. Unfortunately they haven’t any actually balancing in a few months, but we anticipate that their will be balancing soon. Hopefully in the next patch because they just finished up their current one so stay tuned!

• @Flippy:

It would be easier if you just went to Official News and looked at the patch notes from December. A lot of stuff was changed.

No it wouldn’t, the patch notes are massive for one and I want feedback on the patches…

How is the SDK coming along, any really good maps out there or mods?

• I think there’s plenty of great maps out there, my favorite still being Whitenest but I haven’t had time to check a lot of the new contest based ones out yet. I think you’ll get a better idea of the custom maps when Torn Banner starts hosting them for the contest.

• @SOC:

I think there’s plenty of great maps out there, my favorite still being Whitenest but I haven’t had time to check a lot of the new contest based ones out yet. I think you’ll get a better idea of the custom maps when Torn Banner starts hosting them for the contest.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19418-Fortification-Map-Contest-testing-times!

We have 24/7 contest servers with specific testing times as well.

• They introduced barbarians…

(Complementary Pls TBS no pic)

In all seriousness I honestly don’t mind the barbarians as much now that they have properly clothed them and given them fur boots…they look much better.

• Global Moderator

Mostly clothed I wouldn’t say properly. A massive improvement of what they were though. Some people say its hard to tell apart the mason barbarians. Archer and MAA look very similar and from the back of them they all look the same. I would say give the mason knight some armour on his back /'d make the MAA look a bit different.

And at at least you can raid torn banner studios in outpost to let out your anger at torn banner. If they named the chieftains after the developers that would make some people happier.

• @lemonater47:

And at at least you can raid torn banner studios in outpost to let out your anger at torn banner. If they named the chieftains after the developers that would make some people happier.

I will never be able to play that map the same way again…DAMMIT LEMON!

• Global Moderator

@Terminally:

I will never be able to play that map the same way again…DAMMIT LEMON!

Dude that was the first thing I thought when I saw the orange flag of torn banner on top of their outpost.