[FINISHED] Knights Templar 2 vs 2 Tournament! *PRIZES*

• UPDATE Brackets with Times and Servers!
    ______________________________________________________Bracket:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xkdnYqaDKdbTIZ_YO0XY10vYbEIBmTTVQtpZ2BKfdk/pubhtml

Servers info:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1byb7-rBNYTgP5HtOtGYuSY9C758rQeB2oeD-aOF8k0A/pubhtml

Twitch:
    http://www.twitch.tv/woohoopy______________________________________________________****
    Hey Everybody!
    Knights Templar is going to host a 2 vs 2 Chivalry tournament on May 17, 2014.
    Feel free to sign up by commenting the following information:

1. Team Name
    2. Both team member’s Steam/Forums Name
      ***3) (optional) substitute player and Steam name
      ****4) (optional) Preferred server region (East Coast, CT, Pacific), if any ******
      **_______________________________________
      ***substitutes can only be subbed in once a match and for ping, IRL problems, and technical issues.
      ****** Not all matches can be played according to this preference, but we’ll try to set up as many as possible with it

Main Regulations are:
      -Players are restricted to only 1 team
      -All classes are allowed, but all projectiles are prohibited (disqualification if used)
      -Player’s ping has to be confirmed to be <100, ping spikes aren’t a problem (game will be paused) as long as they are infrequent and quickly passing

Prizes:

• A $5 steam game |OR| $5 in Steam Money (PER PERSON, $10 Total per Team).

Registration is FREE!
    Please help spread the word and come have a good time fighting to the death with a friend at your side!

Teams currently signed up:
    **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LmNODl_Mej0AhK_YXM25quQp8SgD8dDTEAXIVNCENxw/pubhtml
    **(Let me know if changes need to be made)

More Information:

• ******Feints: Allowed

• **********Format: 2 vs 2 LTS Moor

• **********Classes: All classes allowed, (again, no projectiles, including arrows, javs, and all archer range weapons). Man at Arms dodge for stamina exploit is not allowed if noticeably intentional or excessive. Can lead to a disqualification of the round (not the match) if moderator sees it necessary.

• ******Server: Knights Templar {EGOS ON THE LINE} (Password will be revealed closer to the day of the Tourney)

• **********Friendly Fire: 100%

• ********Third Person: Disabled

• ********Modifications: N/A

• ********Class Balance: N/A

• ********Duel: N/A

• ********Map Selection: Moor

• ********Projectiles: Not allowed. If you use a projectile that round will go to the other team automatically.

• ********Winning Conditions: Standard LTS scrim rules. (Best 2 out of 3)

• ********Referees: Myself (Woohoopy), John the Baptist, Jimmytryhard, Killendel (the Brave), Classified, Nohbody, and more maybe announced according to number of teams. EVERY MATCH NEEDS AN OFFICIAL REFEREE TO BE VALID.

• ********In-match Rules: Execute good sportsmanship. You will get one warning. Further issues will lead to round forfeit and ban. A round will not be counted if any players on either team experience a lag spike, D/C, or teleport. In the event of a disconnect or lag spike, if the team can’t sort it out within 10 minutes they will forfeit the match.

• ********Time: May 17-(18). If need be, any matches left will be played on the following weekend. The first match will start at 1:00PM CT May 17th. (This is subject to change if the starting time can’t accommodate many people). Brackets will be posted prior to Tournament with times and server information (single elimination). Brackets will include expected match times, this way, you don’t have to stick around for the entire tourney just to play your match. This revolutionary setup will save everyone time and maximize player energy and fun! If a team is more than 15 minutes late to their set match time, they will be disqualified. (NO EXCEPTIONS, sorry).

• ********Roster & Roster Time Limit: Rosters and teams may be changed/added up to May 16th, 11:59PM CT. If you register afterwards, your team will be a SUBSTITUTE and will play in another team’s absence (WHICH IS PRETTY LIKELY).

• ********Disqualification: If your team can’t play your match, all other teams will be allowed to play theirs. However if it loops back to your team and you’re still not ready, you will be DQ’d. If your team is ready before the entire loop is made, you have to play your match.

• The tournament director, Woohoopy (myself) is allowed to change the rules as he sees fit up until the tournament begins.

P.S. : If you or your clan has a competitive server and would like to help the tournament go faster, please let me know so that we can have parallel matches going (with a Knights Templar moderator spectating each match) and also please let me know the server location.

P.S.S: If you can/want to stream the tourney, that would be greatly appreciated and pretty sweet. Please let me know if you’re interested.**

• What about substitutes?

Also 5 weeks to sign up seems quite excessive.

• Do you think people should include a sub, but on tourney day, commit to the team? That way people don’t constantly rotate amongst a team of 3? The way I see it, people could potentially abuse subbing by subbing in a scenario-specific teammate and have a completely different team in one round to the next (even if it’s just 1 sub). What do you think? Any help is appreciated.

I sort of want to do it that week just because people are starting to finish exams.

EDIT- Yeah subs are in now.

• lol Flippy?! It’s 2 and a half weeks right? :P

Will sign a team up soon though. Oh and the Tempest server is open for parties.

• @Karasu:

Will sign a team up soon though. Oh and the Tempest server is open for parties.

Awesome! Good luck, and having that server open for scrims will help a ton! Thanks!

• @Woohoopy:

Awesome! Good luck, and having that server open for scrims will help a ton! Thanks!

I’ll send you whatever info you need once it gets closer to the tourney so you can have an admin in there. Don’t forget to get streamers! Looking forward to it though.

• Referees: Myself (Woohoopy), John the Baptist, Jimmytryhard, Killendel (the Brave), Classified, Nohbody, and more maybe announced according to number of teams. EVERY MATCH NEEDS AN OFFICIAL REFEREE TO BE VALID.

Lol no one can spell my name XD

• @Karasu:

lol Flippy?! It’s 2 and a half weeks right? :P

5 weeks to sign up a 2 man team.

• @Flippy:

5 weeks to sign up a 2 man team.

Please tell me how 17 days is 5 weeks.

Shutup Noboodie

• @Karasu:

Please tell me how 17 days is 5 weeks.

I fucking…

Keith please delete my account.

• so this is NA?

• @CRUSHED:

so this is NA?

Ya sorry :(

• Is anyone opposed to trying version 1.1 of Wulfy’s balance mod in the tournament? (Don’t worry their are no feint changes in 1.1)

• I assume this server is in Chicago? And if so, can the server played on during a certain match be negotiated among the currently matched teams as long as a referee is present? Having it locked on a Chicago server might tamper your signups due to the players in the west coast area (don’t be alarmed, censuses have shown that the western side of NA is indeed populated with humans), and the ones that make the ping check wont really find it fun if two west based teams fight with 85+ ping.
    Also I don’t think its a good idea to include the balance mod; it would be better to just keep it on a separate server (if it already is- I havent seen one with the mod on it yet).

• @Stinker:

Can the server played on during a certain match be negotiated among the currently matched teams as long as a referee is present?

So what I think we’ll do is that if you want to play on a server from a different region, all you have to do is run it by me before the tournament so we can add your server to the list of servers used for the tournament. We have to make sure all the server stats (team damage, gravity, etc) are set and that a Knights Templar Moderator be there. That way, people will be optimized all around. Of course as the days go on, CT servers will provide a middle ground between East and West Coast players if they were to encounter each other in a match.
    But yeah the more servers we get the better everyone can play!

• @Nohbdy111:

Is anyone opposed to trying version 1.1 of Wulfy’s balance mod in the tournament? (Don’t worry their are no feint changes in 1.1)

Sorry Nohbdy, I think we’re going old-school for this one.

• @CRUSHED:

so this is NA?

European players are welcome to play as long as their pings are sub-100. Not sure if that’s possible, but you’re welcome to try!

• Team Name: The Dubaxe Duo of Doom
    Roster: Spook & Flippy

• @Flippy:

Team Name: The Dubaxe Duo of Doom
    Roster: Spook & Flippy

Everyone, GET YOUR POLEHAMMERS READY!!!

• @Nohbdy111:

Everyone, GET YOUR POLEHAMMERS READY!!!

Dubaxe beats all.