Chivalry Combat Mechanics (Updated 5/8/2014)

• Jump kicks are really useful for landing that kick on a MAA you just torso hit with Zwei. Jump kicks have their place like every other technique. They will be much better when Kick isn’t bugged so that it ghosts at times.

• fucking kicks going right through people pisses me off to no end

especially a jump kick because it leaves you wide open plus you just blew a ton of stamina to put yourself in a terrible position

the best part is it happens randomly

• Gotta say, these are great Nova! Clean and concise, very well presented.

Your video descriptions… hahaha one of the many reasons I stopped making videos. Every video you make, whether it be now or in the past, has to have an addendum attached to it at some point. Too many bugs, too many changes too much inconsistency. The info in some of my older videos is blatant misinformation at this point lol.

Best of luck! ;)

• i come from a total different game mechanic system (ssf IV ae, sc V etc etc); was w8ing for videos about game mechanics like that from an eternity, really good job

• Do something telling newbies about teams and teamdamage and when they should switch to secondaries and not just spam lmb. Like a video only dedicated to it. I know you mention it in your first video, but I think it deserves one on its own. So not only about hurting/killing teammates but also longer respawn times and chances of being kicked. The different colours which can be used, blood and oil on clothes and so on.

• @Xylvion:

Do something telling newbies about teams and teamdamage and when they should switch to secondaries and not just spam lmb. Like a video only dedicated to it. I know you mention it in your first video, but I think it deserves one on its own. So not only about hurting/killing teammates but also longer respawn times and chances of being kicked. The different colours which can be used, blood and oil on clothes and so on.

Eventually,

lately I’ve been working gigs and playing wildstar, I have footage for the realtime strikes vid but I need juuuuust a little more.
    I also plan to illustrate some concepts by simplifying tracers into a ‘telegraph’ illustration. Hopefully I can start to finish it after thusrday.

• I personally think Nova deserves at the very least a peasant hat or some other form of recognition, perhaps even pay the guy for these videos, he’s doing Tornbanners job for them.

• @gndo:

I personally think Nova deserves at the very least a peasant hat or some other form of recognition, perhaps even pay the guy for these videos, he’s doing Tornbanners job for them.

Haven’t we all at some point or another?

• @gndo:

I personally think Nova deserves at the very least a peasant hat or some other form of recognition, perhaps even pay the guy for these videos, he’s doing Tornbanners job for them.

I agree, he should have something unic for such a nobble effort. Not everyone care for the poor noobs that get ingame and have to play that incomplete tutorial you see. This man deserves something from TB.

Also, what are the videos they are going to link in the tutorial area if not Nova’s and Hexen’s? They both deserve it. Hexen did a very cool tutorial about most of the weapons, and its a nice reference for a new player to see some first person fotage of how to play with said weapons and how to do well in pubs. Its a great reference.
    When I started to play Chivalry, Hexen videos were fundamental to keep me interested in the game, thank you very much Hexen!

• i want some more add on this game. those are nice and attractive also.