Knight paper by loin

• If you want it one of my designed wallpapers of Knight for your desktop or site.

• This post is deleted!

• Looks cool

• Thank you Mr Wildwulfy :) actually I have about 25 or more pictures my old photoshop addiction was very strong aye

• sorry loin but this looks like something that a 12 year old would think is cool to me xD

• DEM FILTERS

• It’s very nice loin! I salute you sir.

• @wildwulfy:

Looks cool

/10chars.zip

• That’s because your a spoilt generation tbh. I learn’t how to do this without filters before they came along.
    Also it just shows the kind of trashy people this site has , who just like to enjoy living in glass houses
    throwing insults or trying to constantly demean other people. All the sites that know me apart from this
    one including photo shop sites think my art is cool as does mr wulfy. Apart from TB team and a few decent
    people on this site most of you just like to throw uncouth remarks and insults from your glass palaces.
    That’s the second reference to autism you have made Rumpel I can only assume your a moronic crass
    ass hole in whatever family circle you have or live in. This site needs to start disbanding the small pc
    crowd groups who seem to just spend time playing devils advocates or trying come up with the best
    way to insult people. Its no wonder TB ignores the community for periods of time. You are real sewer
    clog that needs cleaning up.

• This post is deleted!

• @loin:

That’s because your a spoilt generation tbh. I learn’t how to do this without filters before they came along.
    Also it just shows the kind of trashy people this site has , who just like to enjoy living in glass houses
    throwing insults or trying to constantly demean other people. All the sites that know me apart from this
    one including photo shop sites think my art is cool as does mr wulfy. Apart from TB team and a few decent
    people on this site most of you just like to throw uncouth remarks and insults from your glass palaces.
    That’s the second reference to autism you have made Rumpel I can only assume your a moronic crass
    ass hole in whatever family circle you have or live in. This site needs to start disbanding the small pc
    crowd groups who seem to just spend time playing devils advocates or trying come up with the best
    way to insult people. Its no wonder TB ignores the community for periods of time. You are real sewer
    clog that needs cleaning up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

• Yeahh it’s way too crowded and the source pics have bad reso, doesn’t look that good. Nothing wrong in sharing them though.

• Very nice loin tbh ignore these crass classless yellow toffee turds hehe. They have no sense of art tbh reminds me of my time in preschool.

• They don’t bother me at all. The world has gone mad tbh everyone’s a critic with no experience or talent unique to themselves.

• @loin:

If you want it one of my designed wallpapers of Knight for your desktop or site.

Am I doing it right?

• @Terminally:

Am I doing it right?

The depths to which your sinking suits your personality tbh. Its not hard to the see scribble you made
    is in fact the depth generic IQ. Also seeking new allies and acceptance on a forum by insulting other
    people really reflects your character. In one word “flawed”. Were will you be in the next 1000 posts ?
    lemming partII ?

• amidoinitrite?

• @dudeface:

amidoinitrite?

woah, shit thats good, kinda makes mine look bad…

• That’s just your depth generic IQ speaking.

• @dudeface:

That’s just your depth generic IQ speaking.

Hey man, cut me a break I only have windows paint…(and way to much free time)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.