A long list of what I personally think is wrong with the game.

• Instant hits (presumably fixed in next patch but probably not knowing torn banner will break something else even worse as per normal)*

Hitting between a combo (You hit somebody with a slash, combo into another slash but they have time to finish being flinched and stab you in the middle of it, flinching you when they should be forced to parry)*

Attacks not flinching people

Being flinched in RELEASE

messer delays (specifically because the weapon seems to just defy space and time with its delays)
    Feints (would be fine if you couldn’t spam it)

Desync

Lag

Framerate

Map glitches

Selecting a class bug where you can’t spawn (happens all the time. Dogshit)

Norse sword (Too fast, 9/10 man at arms use this and most knights as a secondary)

Holy water Sprinkler (need I say more)

The current state of stamina*

Launching the game, joining a server and freezing on the agatha and mason shields for no reason

Official Server Lag

Archers

Daggers

Shortsword (Specifically its stab reach and its insane stab riposte speed which is beyond instant and sometimes unparryable.)*

Saber

UDK.exe has stopped working (happening to quite a few people for no reason upon launching the game, joining a server or when the map is changing on a server)

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare has stopped working (happening to quite a few people for no reason upon launching the game, joining a server or when the map is changing on a server)

Fast weapons and feinting (Some weapons are so quick on ripostes like for example the Norse sword, that if you don’t assume they are going to riposte and they do, you’ll get hit. If you try to wait it out. You’ll get hit if they do riposte. Such is the guessing game)

Ghost swings

Inconsistent parry*

Backswings (Not really worth mentioning since the devs can’t fix it because too much work)

Combo feint (would be fine if you couldn’t spam it)*

Flail (Needs a rework because rubish and nobody takes it seriously or plays it)

Man at arms Dodge

Probably tons more to add to the list but this is what I got so far.
    Everything written is just my opinion. I’d like to hear what you guys think of these.
    Sorry in advance for being so negative about the game but it is very hard to enjoy chivalry these days with so many bugs and issues.

• Ahahaha epic one, the face of the “whiner” just kill me.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

lol dat pic

• Global Moderator

@Sir:

lol dat pic

Yes a perfect description of what you just did.

• Some of these are just meaningless words. Daggers? Saber? Are they too weak? Too strong? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the saber of all weapons accused of that.

• git gud slygoat

• @SlyGoat:

Some of these are just meaningless words. Daggers? Saber? Are they too weak? Too strong? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the saber of all weapons accused of that.

Were you absent before the saber nerfs? lol didn’t every archer go to it after cudgel nerf? Or am I just crazy and my memory is destroyed?

Anyway, the tracers on broadsword and Norse sword have been bothering me a lot lately (Particularly with alt overheads to the left/right, parrying them feels inconsistent but it might be due to lag on officials which I didn’t notice as much until recently: might just be because of massive amount of people doing SDK work for contests or something). And how OP MaAs still are. New CFtP is too slow and costly to truly deal with them.

• @SlyGoat:

Some of these are just meaningless words. Daggers? Saber? Are they too weak? Too strong? I don’t think I’ve ever heard the saber of all weapons accused of that.

SLYGOAT DAMAGE CONTROL IN FULL ACTION.

Saber stab range is very questionable at times. If you’ve watched claytons video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBfWLkgy7t0 and skip to 1:04 you’ll see his stab is way out of range of the man at arms and it still hits him. This happens quite alot with norse sword and especially saber on the stab.
    Not only this, but the saber slash is a bastard for going through parries. And so is the overhead at times too. It is a very bad offender. Similar to how bad the falcion used to be.

Norse sword is on the same boat.

Watch claytons video and you’ll see just a small portion of the bullshit this game produces in an average round.

• @Sir:

SLYGOAT DAMAGE CONTROL IN FULL ACTION.

Saber stab range is very questionable at times. If you’ve watched claytons video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBfWLkgy7t0 and skip to 1:04 you’ll see his stab is way out of range of the man at arms and it still hits him. This happens quite alot with norse sword and especially saber on the stab.
    Not only this, but the saber slash is a bastard for going through parries. And so is the overhead at times too. It is a very bad offender. Similar to how bad the falcion used to be.

Norse sword is on the same boat.

Watch claytons video and you’ll see just a small portion of the bullshit this game produces in an average round.

Clayton has 100 ping in that video, can’t be taken seriously.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Clayton has 100 ping in that video, can’t be taken seriously.

Keep brushing it off with ping Rumpel but half of the issues that occurred in that video weren’t even down to ping. I play on average with 56 ping in most servers I play in and all of these issues occur for me still and also for my friend.

• @Sir:

Keep brushing it off with ping Rumpel but half of the issues that occurred in that video weren’t even down to ping. I play on average with 56 ping in most servers I play in and all of these issues occur for me still and also for my friend.

yup…

/10chars

• @Terminally:

yup…

/10chars

Shitpost

/10chars

• @Terminally:

yup…

/10chars

Are you trying to catch up to lemon or something?

• @Sir:

Rumpel plays on avarage with 120 ping.

• @lemonater47:

Yes a perfect description of what you just did.

Do you really want to turn this thread into another orangutan shit flinging contest?
    What am I saying. That’s what these forums are for!

lemonater47 enters the thread
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvrvyKhpV0

• @Xylvion:

Rumpel plays on avarage with 120 ping.

More like 90-100.

• @Sir:

Flail (Needs a rework because rubish and nobody takes it seriously or plays it)

I love the flail, and I feel like it has a legitimate role as the “unpredictable” 1h weapon in the knight’s arsenal. Player on the other team consistently outfighting you? Grab a flail and even the playing field a bit, it might be a fairly slow, short-ranged weapon but it is very difficult to time and predict.

The real root of the flail’s crappiness is the kite shield, which seems to be made of terry-cloth much of the time, as people just facehug their way through it and swing away. The upcoming patch should fix a lot of that.

• @Harry:

Are you trying to catch up to lemon or something?

Oh shit…you guys found it out!

• @rumpelstiltskin:

More like 90-100.

90-100 is unplayable IMO…