Will the game get optimized?

• so yeah, i wanted to get my new pc on realease but it wont happen :D so i have to stick with my geforce 9600, dual core 2,5, 4gb ram… when i first played the game it ran decent, mid gfx with somewhat smooth gameplay, after latest beta patch i had to lower my gfx to the LOWEST with 25 FPS it goes under 20 in big fights which is unplayable… my question is that will the game get omptimized in full realease or should i wait for my new comp ?

• We will be continuing to optimize, but the 9600 is below the minimum spec 8800GT:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/f-a-q

http://www.hwcompare.com/3998/geforce-8 … -gt-512mb/

• Yeah, dude, they can’t optimize beyond a certain point.

Really frustrates me when I see people bashing a game on the Official forums or third party forums and go “Performance sucks, they haven’t optimized it at all!”, then they post their rig which is below the minimum by far; but see, often these people will reply with

“But it was best available when I bought it.” Ah, le sigh, they just don’t get how every 6 months computers become out-dated.

Not insulting the poster here, just saying many like him. There’s only SO much they can do. Like Add SLI support.

• @Mkilbride:

Yeah, dude, they can’t optimize beyond a certain point.

Really frustrates me when I see people bashing a game on the Official forums or third party forums and go “Performance sucks, they haven’t optimized it at all!”, then they post their rig which is below the minimum by far; but see, often these people will reply with

“But it was best available when I bought it.” Ah, le sigh, they just don’t get how every 6 months computers become out-dated.

Not insulting the poster here, just saying many like him. There’s only SO much they can do. Like Add SLI support.

im not bashing the devs here at all :D as i said im about to get a new comp just for this game :D i just said that the game was playable for me before the latest beta patch…

• I don’t think he is talking about you, but rather just venting frustration.