Barbarian skins - how

• Where do you even buy these? I was going to check out the barbarian MAA but cant even find where to purchase it.

• ingameactually, You have to click the buy button after choosing it, then on the symbol on the upper left corner and the rest should be clear

• In customization? I actually dont see anything to purchase - not even helmets.

• strange the last time i looked in customization that stuff was still there oO i just looked by me and for me it also disappeared the bought weapons and armors also disappeared

i just checked my cache and it said that 6 datas were damaged or were missing, i’m gonna look again now

yep they are back now

• hmm I guess lost revenue for TBS

• Are you playing on a toaster?

• gregcau, it’s on that customization screen, click on the armor icon right next to the helmet icon.

• It wouldn’t show. Notice that none of the DLC helmets are showing up either.

He needs to try validating his steam files.

• I’d like the ability to disable all those new skins.

• @INerevar:

I’d like the ability to disable all those new skins.

They actually are not as bad as they could of been, if you had tried the first beta with them where the barbs were dressed like barefoot strippers you would know what i mean…

• Please do not buy them, they totally suck and half the time I cannot tell what side they are on……

• @Retsnom:

… half the time I cannot tell what side they are on…

This though. I actually think they look ok (mostly), but with some of them it’s really tricky to tell what team they’re on, especially in outpost.

• @Retsnom:

Please do not buy them, I totally suck and half the time I cannot tell what side they are on……

Fixed that for you.

• I’ve got the very same problem, I can’t see any helmets or skins to purchase. Every time I click on the customization option in main menu, it does a little loading and then tells me it had a problem communicating with the server.

• @McLumberjack:

It wouldn’t show. Notice that none of the DLC helmets are showing up either.

He needs to try validating his steam files.

You are right validating the cache worked thanks.

• @Terminally:

Are you playing on a toaster?

Funny guy, my work laptop.

• @Terminally:

They actually are not as bad as they could of been, if you had tried the first beta with them where the barbs were dressed like barefoot strippers you would know what i mean…

They’re still really bad.

@Retsnom:

Please do not buy them, they totally suck and half the time I cannot tell what side they are on……

Yes, please.

Since they’re so out of line with normal Chivalry, I wish they were disabled on every map and only worked on Cold Front/Outpost. Or just make them free and automatically on for those two maps. They don’t belong in MW, they belong in DW.

• Haha i think the barbarian skins look really cool! :3~

• blabla Stop trying to force your opinions on other players… other people might like them… and then they would like to use them on other maps besides outpost and Coldfront too… btw 10:1 that if the barbarians would have been in the game since Day 1 nobody would have complained about them

• I don’t like the barbarian skins for anything except knight. Agatha barbarian knight is my favorite. The problem I have with the skins is that there is no voice pack to go along with them.