Belt clipping on elite knight skins

• I bought the elite knight skins and I think they look great except for the belt that clips in and out of the models torso. When you move around in 3rd person it looks very obvious and unsightly. I like to use 3rd when I’m on the way to the fight and check out my skins. Please fix this. Thank you!

Also, PLEASE set the view change button to allow rotating the camera by mouse when you hold it down. I would love to be able to look at my character from all sides. It would also make taking cool screen shots easier.

• @LAVA:

I bought the elite knight skins and I think they look great except for the belt that clips in and out of the models torso. When you move around in 3rd person it looks very obvious and unsightly. I like to use 3rd when I’m on the way to the fight and check out my skins. Please fix this. Thank you!

Also, PLEASE set the view change button to allow rotating the camera by mouse when you hold it down. I would love to be able to look at my character from all sides. It would also make taking cool screen shots easier.

Yeah on low settings the knight skins really look bad,