Final Release Update

• I am curious, what changes will there be compared to the current beta build vs the Final released build.

• I’m expecting ponies.

• Me too.

• I heard they were adding a T-rex class.

• Developer

Apologize for the silliness of everyone else to your legitimate question, i don’t know why they thought that is the sort of attitude we wish to promote with our community. The current live beta patch is what will be the release version. We plan to release a patch shortly after release to fix additional issues and will of course continue to support the game after that.

• @Tibberius:

Apologize for the silliness of everyone else to your legitimate question, i don’t know why they thought that is the sort of attitude we wish to promote with our community. The current live beta patch is what will be the release version. We plan to release a patch shortly after release to fix additional issues and will of course continue to support the game after that.

Not even a bit of humour? :(

I do have to ask: What sort of things can we expect in the future in regards to maps? The maps in this game are drop-dead gorgeous and that has me worried that they probably take quite a while to make.

• @Tibberius:

Thanks for answering my question, I am really looking forward to this. Also I am wondering, How hard would it be to implement a toggle crouch button. I ask because I have carpal tunnel and holding the button down gets kind of uncomfortable at long play sessions. If I could toggle it, it would be a lot easier and awesome.

• @Zarukei:

@Tibberius:

Thanks for answering my question, I am really looking forward to this. Also I am wondering, How hard would it be to implement a toggle crouch button. I ask because I have carpal tunnel and holding the button down gets kind of uncomfortable at long play sessions. If I could toggle it, it would be a lot easier and awesome.

There’s currently a toggle sprint option, so I imagine toggle crouch could be doable as well. I’m hoping for a toggle on zoom for archer myself, that’s the one that really strains my thumb.

And apologies for the silly response earlier.

• @SlyGoat:

@Zarukei:

@Tibberius:

There’s currently a toggle sprint option, so I imagine toggle crouch could be doable as well. I’m hoping for a toggle on zoom for archer myself, that’s the one that really strains my thumb.

And apologies for the silly response earlier.

Toggle crouch is not on there sadly, but I found a work around by making crouch the C key, but then it makes using Alt for zoom very awkward. Maybe make right click zoom when you are using the bow?

• If you have a keyboard which has programmable macro keys you can use that as a temporary solution. Many of those have a toggle function for keys.

• @Zarukei:

Toggle crouch is not on there sadly, but I found a work around by making crouch the C key, but then it makes using Alt for zoom very awkward. Maybe make right click zoom when you are using the bow?

Sorry, I didn’t mean doable as in already in the game; I meant since there’s toggle support for sprint, perhaps adding it for crouch wouldn’t be difficult :)