What is you favorite:

• Hi guys,
    Everyones favorite OBI-WAN here and I wanted to ask you all a few questions.

What is your favorite team, agatha or mason and why? (spectate is not a team for you low teir sith trolls)

What is your favorite class to play and why? (Man at arms or archer confirms the presence of the dark side in you)

What is your favorite weapon in the game and why?

What is your favorite loadout to use ingame and why?

What is your favorite game mode and why?

What is your favorite map and why?

Answer as much as you’d like to. I’d like to hear peoples thoughts on these and perhaps a discussion built around it.

• @OBI-WAN:

Hi guys,
    Everyones favorite OBI-WAN here and I wanted to ask you all a few questions.

Mk, shoot.

@OBI-WAN:

What is your favorite team, agatha or mason and why? (spectate is not a team for you low teir sith trolls)

Whichever team has the most high ranks, since I dislike team-damage/retarded teammates in general…

@OBI-WAN:

What is your favorite class to play and why? (Man at arms or archer confirms the presence of the dark side in you)

I would have to say knight with SoW, why you ask? I’m not sure I guess because I like to pretend I’m playing a first person melee game… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@OBI-WAN:

Holy water sprinkler/Grandmace/Greatsword because they take skill to use and they are very well balanced…

@OBI-WAN:

Maa, Broadsword w/shield. Van Greatsword. Knight SoW or Grandmace or poleaxe…

@OBI-WAN:

Team objective because its the best…

@OBI-WAN:

Every map I get 90+ fps on

• @OBI-WAN:

Agatha because I love being the “good guy” archetype, and I think they’re the lesser evil in the lore. Plus I like their models more. But I prefer the attacking team because I feel like it’s way more fun constantly going forward and trying to progress, rather than sitting back and waiting.

@OBI-WAN:

Knight because I grew up loving medieval England and heavy armor knights. I think they look awesome, and I love the knight archetype. I also like knight versatility.

@OBI-WAN:

The longsword because it’s the stereotypical weapon of the medieval era, and it looks beautiful. I also love its versatility. You win fights with it because you’re good and no one can whine about you being OP.

@OBI-WAN:

Knight with longsword, broadsword and kite shield. I like the broadsword a lot too because of its iconic stereotypical role and its versatility as well. Kite shield to help deal with archers but I also enjoy using it in some melee fights as well, especially in team fights.

@OBI-WAN:

TO because it’s the most fun. It has dynamic map flow and spawns, and seems to be the best mode for lone wolfing that isn’t FFA. It’s fun feeling like I’m one of the knights in most medieval RTS games: like we’re the actual units doing the map.

@OBI-WAN:

Stoneshill because it’s the most balanced IMO and I love the objectives. I really like Cold Front’s objectives too. I love besieging or defending a castle and a king and protecting or killing peasants. I think the castle walls with ballistae and oil are really cool as well, and I love how the catapult is a integral part of the map for both teams.

• Agatha, I like being the good guy, and enemies should be RED, although i might switch depending on the objective.

Still deciding what weapons i like since im noob, but it depends on the situation at hand.
    I like spears/brandistocks. claymore. i like the maul ( that doesnt mean im good with it) but if i could automatically be elite with a weapon, I want something that does damage XD

I like team objectives, because it gives the battle a purpose, but FFA is better for unlocking weapons XD as objective maps have a lot of running.

I like most of the day light maps that arent too open, maybe with a building in the center, the night time maps are confusing, and hard to look at.

• @OBI-WAN:

Agatha Knights. They are men of honor, not like those subhuman Masons.

Knight. Used to be Vanguard, but I play Knight in pretty much the same manner (charge ahead with no fucks given), and I prefer their selection of weapons. Plus the Agatha Knight has the most glorious voice.

Longsword. It’s a hand-and-a-half sword, elegant in its simplicity, and not oversized. In short, I favor it for its aesthetics. I do wish it was slightly more powerful, though.

Longsword, mace, throwing axes. The longsword and mace are simply my favorite weapons in the game.

Team Objective. Generally, I don’t like attack-defend gamemodes because of their propensity to be unbalanced (and TO is no exception here), but the other gamemodes are either hardly played (CTF) or feel like wild melees with little to no sense of cooperation.

Dark Forest. I believe it to be the most balanced TO map, and it has some excellent VO lines (“Desecrate their cistern with the diseased bodies”).

• Is this some kind of test to determine how psychotic we all are?

I don’t care which team I choose. Either works.

I usually choose Knight longsword/broadsword/throwing axes.

Favourite weapon is longsword.

Favourite game modes are free duel for the challenge, and TO because it has objectives.

Favourite map? Stonehill or Moor.

• @OBI-WAN:

Hi guys,

Agatha. I like the knight’s voice commands and the overall look. Though I have been siding with the Masons a lot lately because of the new barbarian skins. I like running around as a bald old man.

@OBI-WAN:

Knight. My parrying is not flawless, so I can afford to take a few hits when I mess up. And I like the weapons, I guess.

@OBI-WAN:

Longsword or Sword of War. I don’t think they’re that different, I just pick either one and go at it. I don’t know why, I’ve just always used them and I seem to do the best when using one of them. I can do alright with a Messer too, although it’s a little bit slow sometimes (and often results in me dying because of that).

@OBI-WAN:

Knight with LS/SoW and either Morning Star or Norse as a secondary (though I almost never use secondaries). And throwing axes, since shields are pretty useless if you don’t know how to use them and I’m not ashamed to admit that I don’t.

@OBI-WAN:

FFA as of late, though I used to be a big LTS player. I guess I’m taking a break now. I don’t like TO because I usually end up getting ganged by 7 players in the midst of battle, or even by my own teammates (you know, vanguards charging into the heat of the battle because there’s a pack of enemies and who cares if you hit your teammates with your 12 feet long zwei, right?).

@OBI-WAN:

Moor, Ruins and Throneroom are my three favorites. No real reason, I just like them.

• @OBI-WAN:

Whichever has less players in it.

@OBI-WAN:

I usually play MAA for the speed, I enjoy playing vanguards the most (preferably agatha) for their voice commands.

@OBI-WAN:

The Dane Axe. It’s draggable and its overheads can be confusing. I love it.

@OBI-WAN:

MAA w/ Dane Axe, Sabre and throwing knives.

@OBI-WAN:

TO all the way. You actually get to do something instead of just going hunting.

@OBI-WAN:

It would have been Citadel without the fps drop/lag problems. So it’s Stonehill at the moment.

• Mod

Favourite Team: Don’t have one. I choose at random. Sometimes I feel like defending, sometimes I feel like attacking.
    Favourite Class: I don’t have one either. I mix it up. Knights the most challenging for me so I mainly play that.
    Favourite Weapon: The Dubaxe because it’s manly as fuck. For ezymode weapon it’d be either norse sword or greatsword though.
    Favourite Loadout: Dubaxe, norsesword and kite shield. (Mainly coz I like people to see the big anti archer emblem on my back)
    Favourite Mode: TO because if I start dying heaps I can just go smash locks instead of cocks. Horde mode is gangsta but.
    Favourite Map: Any map that isn’t Coldfront, Citadel or Battlegrounds. (OPTIMIZE THIS SHIT PLZ THX)

• Favorite team: Agatha. I love the “noble warrior” deal. Also like the good guy thing and the Agathians don’t seem quite as evil as the Masons. There are no official maps where the boys in blue have an objective to kill unarmed civilians.

Favorite class: Vanguard. I was originally attracted to the van for aesthetic reasons. Gotta love that 12th-century crusader outfit, IMO it looks cooler than the knight’s 15th century plate armor. And the vanguard weapons I personally find the most enjoyable to use.

Favorite weapon: Claymore. A long, 2h-only sword that combo’s with a whirlwind of lightning-fast strikes, it’s a blast to use. It also just “feels” the most wieldy (I’m making “wieldy” a word whether spellcheck likes it or not), this might be because I’m so used to it but all other 2h swords feel cumbersome in comparison.

Favorite mode: TO! Though the only mode I dislike and won’t play is FFA, but I’m also not crazy about TDM. Dunno why FFA is so popular. Otherwise, CTF, duel and LTS are a blast. Horde is quite funny at first but becomes a bit stale.

Favorite (official) map(s): Darkforest and Outpost. Forests look just awesome in this game. That castle at the Athatha starting spawn on Outpost looks great. Darkforest seems to be the only map where you can get 70+ kills in a game, I’ve heard of it happening on Citadel but never actually seen it.

• Mason, because of those glorious MAA and Archer voices.

Archer, because you can use pebbles.

Pebble, cause it does an awesome sound when you hit someone and is the perfect troll weapon.

Pebble and shortsword, cause pebbles are awesome, even the word itself sounds funny.

TO, cause I can pebble people easier there.

All maps, as long as I can pebble.

• @INerevar:

Mason, because of those glorious MAA and Archer voices.

NOOOEE…

NOOOEE SEERRR…

NOOOEE…

NOOE!

• What is your favorite team, agatha or mason and why? (spectate is not a team for you low teir sith trolls)
    Agatha because most of the voices are the best. (with the exception of MAA)

vanguard or maa when playing against skilled players, knight and archer when playing against noobs. Archer also when targeting specific players.

Maul (duh) because it is the manliest pancake maker of all time.

highly depends on situations, but usually claymore vanguard because I tend to play the best with it.

FFA because usually the silly stuff happens there. Although, TO is fun too.

Dark Forest before ammo box nerfs because 4 second oil pots are fun as hell.

• What is your favorite team, agatha or mason and why? (spectate is not a team for you low teir sith trolls)
    I don’t really care either way. I tend to enjoy playing offense more, so it depends on the map.

I enjoy playing all the classes. I use knight and vanguard for dueling. Otherwise my class choice depends on the map / situation. I’ll play light xbow archer if we have good players on the frontline. MaA for chasing down objectives quickly. Knight for pushing or defending carts. Vanguard to hunt enemy archers or defend friendly ones from filthy MaA rats.

Recently I’ve been using the morningstar most. It feels good to beat people with. That’s all that matters to me. For ranged weapons I like the light crossbow. Spammin’ dem vanguards heads off.

Knight: SoW, morningstar, kite shield. Very versatile loadout. Two good weapons, option of a shield.
    Vanguard: claymore, sabre, throwing axes. I find it easier to fight MaA with this choice.

Team Objective. It doesn’t get boring as quickly. I like having a goal other than just murder.

Dark Forest TO. Well balanced and good flow overall but has some real tough spots for both offense and defense. Good FPS, fun to both melee and archer on.

Mason ! I like their armor (except the archer) , the dark side voices and i like to be the honorless evil guy who kill peasants.

vanguard, knight and archer. I like the badass style of knight and vanguard. I don’t want to die with one zweihander hit and archer for being a coward.

Hard question. I am better with swords but i like to play with non popular weapons like le fléau d’arme (sorry). I try to play all weapons but i never touch my secondaries.

Throwing axes to kill fleeing troops and morning star because of the swag

TO is the best. I like last team standing too. Better with dark knight mod :)

Arena for last team standing. And i like all the TO maps ( not included the 2 new maps)

Mason cause I like their colours more.

I play every class but atm I enjoy MAA the most.

Morningstar, dragable and thanks to that the reach is tremendous, it’s just amazing.

Morningstar-shortsword-heater shield. because I love the morningstar and the heater shield helps a lot against newbie archers.

TO. Because the other modes suck. (TDM is alright)

Darkforest. Bcuz durkfurrest iz best furrest.

Mason Barbarian. Because it pisses people off to see a naked dude kill them.

Vanguard, ez.

Greatsword, because I know it well. And it’s the best weapon.

Greatsword and throwing axes.

Free for all. Pure, utter mayhem.
    Throneroom, lots of opportunities to surprise archers coming around the corners.

whatever team has offense on a given map but i’m partial to mason knight

it’s a mix of knight/vanguard, mostly knight in pubs
    in scrims MAA, duels knight

probably gmace and hws since they’re my “main” weapons

gmace/norse for knight - gmace stronk and norse deals with maa pretty well
    bardouche for vanguard - nothing like bardiche lookdowns and crazy drags
    hws for maa - the cheap stuff™ (also i’ve been using it even during the OP norse days, so it’s my main weapon really)

TO for sure, at least for pubbing. i’ve always enjoyed objective based modes.

favorite TO map is probably darkforest, it was more fun when you had spammable fire pots though
    LTS is moor i guess

Mason. I like their armor designs and voice commands more. Agatha archer is better compared to Mason tho’.

Knight because I hate team LMB and being a knight helps me survive LMB clusterfucks. Also because they have shittiest arsenal and I love shitty weapons.

Double axe. It just looks so comically large and unwieldy plus it kills everything in 2 hits. Cudgel is close contender, pummeling cowardly archers with an wooden stick never gets old.

Double axe, broadsword and throwing axes. Double axe for general slaughter, broadsword for dodgehappy MAAs and throwing axes because shield doesn’t look good when you have an giant axe.

Team objective. It actually has something else to do than just “kill baddies” and it has ever-changing enviroment.

Dark forest. Great design, fun objectives and has lots of cover from archer fire. And because I love the “Get in their [caves] and slaughter the claimants to the throne!” voice command.

Whichever team is defending currently.

MAA because I’ve been playing it for ages.

Broadsword because it’s fine well rounded weapon.

Broadsword, Thrusting Dagger, Oil pot.

TO. FFA is clusterfuck, TDM is clusterfuck with teams and LTS is shit because of archers.

Darkforest. Best map in the world, perfectly balanced and smooth fps.