Pre download??

• Hey guys, I have Chivs and stuff i just want to know if there is a pre-download for it because i know for a fact that i would love to be able to launch this bad boy when it’s released

• @thetrooper111:

Hey guys, I have Chivs and stuff i just want to know if there is a pre-download for it because i know for a fact that i would love to be able to launch this bad boy when it’s released

As said in another thread, you should be able to tell steam to start downloading Chivalry (the release version) and then copy/paste your files from the beta over and then restart Steam. Maybe do a verify afterwards just in case.

I think this was correct.

• Thank you for the reply, How do i tell steam to download it… or it would be much appreciated if you just linked me your other discussion on this topic.

• @thetrooper111:

Thank you for the reply, How do i tell steam to download it… or it would be much appreciated if you just linked me your other discussion on this topic.

The game will be available for download on launch date. (Oct. 16). Once that day has arrived you just tell Steam to begin the download and then move over your beta files. You are not actually downloading anything extra and thus you save time and bandwidth.

I can’t remember what the thread was called, but I’ll add a link once I find it.

Someone correct me if this information is incorrect.

• So people like me who didn’t get into the beta can’t download before launch? Bummer :|

• @Ruku:

So people like me who didn’t get into the beta can’t download before launch? Bummer :|

Sadly it seems not. However keep in mind that Chivalry isn’t very big, so it shouldn’t hurt too much.