NPCs that attack

• Hi all, seeing all of the amazing custom maps has forced me to open up UDK for the first time. :)

Simple question to start with, is it possible to spawn NPCs for a certain team that can attack the opposition? For instance, if I wanted to place an archer and have him fire on the enemies?

Thanks!

• Worked it out using Spawn Standard Bot. :)

• Glad to hear, UDK or chivalrys SDK? I have always been to scared to try opening chiv with the SDK…

• Am using Chivalry’s instance of UDK. Can’t see any issues right now other than that I have no idea what I’m doing yet. LOL. Have spent three hours trying to burn a bloody hay bale. Could rip my hair out already. LOL.

• lol yeah not the most exciting thing in the world to do lol…

• …but if it works it feels soooooooo gooooood xD

• @JW:

Am using Chivalry’s instance of UDK. Can’t see any issues right now other than that I have no idea what I’m doing yet. LOL. Have spent three hours trying to burn a bloody hay bale. Could rip my hair out already. LOL.

Those hay bales are crafty little buggers, avoiding fire like it would destroy them or something…sheesh :P
    Feel free to message me on steam if you get stuck, i’m happy to help out :)

• @Otreum:

Those hay bales are crafty little buggers, avoiding fire like it would destroy them or something…sheesh :P
    Feel free to message me on steam if you get stuck, i’m happy to help out :)

#StopViolenceAgainstBales 2014