3v3 LTS Servers

• We’ve put up some 3v3 LTS servers for those who wish to compete in the LTS style with friends / clanmates. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Map list:

AOCLTS-Bridge_p
    AOCLTS-Cistern_p
    AOCLTS-Courtyard_p
    AOCLTS-Dininghall_p
    AOCLTS-FrostPeak_p
    AOCLTS-Mines_p
    AOCLTS-Shipyard_p

• Sounds good, thanks!

• Tried to view the server settings but when I right click it crashes chiv,

Just two quick questions…

What percentage of team damage are they at? default?

And is it first person only locked?

• This is awesome, but you need to make sure FF is 100% and lock the archer class. Also Moor is the best 3v3 map.

Now we need ladders and leagues. Hop to it.

• Are the kill markers towards end of round turned on or off?

• Really good idea. Would like to see 2v2 servers set up like duel mode as well or even DW style where everyone’s walking around looking for fights.

• We are going to wait on making any restrictions atm, however the feedback is still encouraged.

• @DaGGyzo:

We’ve put up some 3v3 LTS servers for those who wish to compete in the LTS style with friends / clanmates. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Map list:

AOCLTS-Bridge_p
    AOCLTS-Cistern_p
    AOCLTS-Courtyard_p
    AOCLTS-Dininghall_p
    AOCLTS-FrostPeak_p
    AOCLTS-Mines_p
    AOCLTS-Shipyard_p

FINALLY, the duel maps get a 3v3 lts mode! Very nice.

I still want to see a 2v2 or 3v3 “duel mode” where you can join pool with a team.

Also Flippy, 3v3 with archers isn’t a problem if the map is balanced for it. Moor is a terrible idea for 3v3 LTS in that case. Hell, moor is a terrible 5v5 LTS map with archers too :P, as most LTS maps are.

• @Flippy:

This is awesome, but you need to make sure FF is 100% and lock the archer class. Also Moor is the best 3v3 map.

Now we need ladders and leagues. Hop to it.

Matchmaking pls

• Not a bad idea. Good initiative.

Moor is pretty boring when it comes to 3 v 3.

• I’d hate to be that guy, but how do I make sure I get to play with friends/clanmates?
    Is it suddenly okay to kick innocent strangers from officials now? Because I don’t think it is.

Either way there will also be idiots that will hijack any server after doing it on this one.

• @Rickvs:

I’d hate to be that guy, but how do I make sure I get to play with friends/clanmates?
    Is it suddenly okay to kick innocent strangers from officials now? Because I don’t think it is.

Either way there will also be idiots that will hijack any server after doing it on this one.

Sort of what I was thinking. Would be somewhat clumsy to set things up with random pubbers. Would love to see some kind of matchmaking to solve this.

• @DaGGyzo:

We are going to wait on making any restrictions atm, however the feedback is still encouraged.

LTS with archers, top kek.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

LTS with archers, top kek.

3vs3 epic archer show downs, of course with no class limits so both teams can go entirely archer!

• There isn’t much space for the archer to maneuver in most of these maps, which is a good thing. Should keep them in check.

Now all we need are actually maps designed for 3v3 where you can execute some flank strats. And maps where you can’t crossbow cheese because you spawn in los of the enemy. Custom content? gogo