My Patch 26 Video

• Mod

This bastard took me all day yesterday and overnight to upload because it kept cutting out when it was halfway done and stuff.

Handle hits are fixed woooooo, but in about 10 minutes of gameplay you can see plenty of the other bugs still present. Desynced swings, no parry sound effect, server browser stuffing up repeatedly, the no spawn bug, lack of horses.

Enjoy ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laA4sAhyx_k&feature=youtu.be

• Wait, Tyson. Isn’t your CPU pretty average? Why are you recording and playing at the same time, that’s gota hurt.

Also I didn’t see any desyncss. I saw your slow more axe vs halberd. That is a tracer issue, the tracers don’t completely match the first person weapon animations.

• Mod

@Toll:

Wait, Tyson. Isn’t your CPU pretty average? Why are you recording and playing at the same time, that’s gota hurt.

Also I didn’t see any desyncss. I saw your slow more axe vs halberd. That is a tracer issue, the tracers don’t completely match the first person weapon animations.

Dxtory relies more heavily on HDD write speed than it does CPU and GPU. Although my write speed aint exactly quick either. No dramas in the smaller maps, but Citadel would make for horrible recording.

The axe swung faaaaaar before the halberd, made contact completely through his neck and he swung and hit me and killed me. (For anyone wondering what part I’m on about, play it from about 12:48 into the video)

96 ping could also effect it though I guess.

• Anything above 80 ping and you start to get weird animation issues imho.

• Mod

@zombojoe:

Anything above 80 ping and you start to get weird animation issues imho.

You could be right, although I’ve always played with over 80 ping. It’s just one of those things I guess haha.

• Yeah your ping doesn’t help. When fights get that close in timing 20ms counts an awful lot.

• Mod

@Toll:

Yeah your ping doesn’t help. When fights get that close in timing 20ms counts an awful lot.

I think I’m just making life too hard for myself using the dubaxe, but it’s such a cool looking weapon :(

• chivery

• Mod

Shiver me timbers the sync is bad in 32 player servers today. Makes me want to shot tequila through my eyeballs.

• Could be worse.

• Mod

@zombojoe:

Could be worse.

True, it could just not launch at all and make me cry a little.

• What a video that was. Full of your swearing and whine. If you don’t like the game then go away and stop trying to
    poison other players on the steam forum and here with your shite tbh.

• Mod

@loin:

What a video that was. Full of your swearing and whine. If you don’t like the game then go away and stop trying to

It’s honest criticism mate. It’s not that I don’t like the game, it’s a fun game, when it’s working. I just feel that it has many flaws that need to be pointed out, and sure I’m a brutal ruthless cunt, but people who tippy toe around issues and go “Nawwww it’s OK, you ignore the bugs and keep charging people $8 for new skins you sweeties” generally get bent over and fucked up the asshole.

Freedom of speech etc etc.

• lmao, typical chivalry madness lol…

• @loin:

What a video that was. Full of your swearing and whine. If you don’t like the game then go away and stop trying to

Get this hothead out of here.

I get this server browser bug so often, annoying shit.

• @Tyoson:

The axe swung faaaaaar before the halberd, made contact completely through his neck and he swung and hit me and killed me. (For anyone wondering what part I’m on about, play it from about 12:48 into the video)

96 ping could also effect it though I guess.

That isn’t a halberd being used, it is the billhook and also he was in release so you wouldn’t have flinched him unless you kicked him or he was low health and your slash was enough to kill him since you did hit just before him.
    You were damaged and he decided to trade blows. And lastly, never ever use double axe against a man at arms.
    May the force be with you.

• Funny vid :)

You’re more aussie than a rugby league playing koala on the way to a beach bbq in a ute while doing an impression of Alf from Home and Away.

• I actually thought he was a londoner. My initial view was slightly ott. So sorry mr tyoson

• I watched the whole thing idk why

it was entertaining to see Yoda own everyone with a broadsword… I love being that guy who is owning everyone with 1handers in FFA hehehe

• @loin:

Poison other players? Are you afraid they can’t make up their own mind about the game? If he dislikes the game he has every right to express his dislike. I can’t stand the game either because its so damn laggy and shit right now. I can’t stand the fact that I bought and loved this game and they turned it into shit, and refuse to let us play older versions of the game.

I’d rather play one of the first chivalry versions with a handful of other people because that’s the game I bought and enjoyed. And it also didn’t lag like a motherfucker and the combat was way more fun. They should just release the early versions of chiv for download, both client and ded server. It still requires steam to run anyway so it’s not like they would release it for free.