More HUD Options

• It would be nice to see some more hud options that you can enable in the options menu of chivalry

some examples would be

-Timer at the top of your screen so you dont have to open the scoreboard
    -HP and Stamina in numbers
    -Better spectator hud
    -Small icons at the bottom of your screen that show your friends in the server as class and if they are alive, fighting etc.

• timer: yes
    hp stamina in numbers: please yes oh my god
    spec hud: yes
    small icons on the bottom: eh, seems pretty unnecessary/places less importance on comms/team awareness

• I dont get why we cant have custom huds?

• just blame unreal3, best engine 2012

• Global Moderator

They are all pretty unnecessary really except for more spectator options.

For the timer would would look at it in a fight. And the music that starts at 2 minutes to go is a good indication of how long you got left anyway. You can adjust the volume so it isn’t distracting either.

Its not hard to tell how much health you have left.

They could do something like RO2. Pushing T brings up a range of HUD info on where things are, what body parts have been damaged, ammo clips/magazines/drums left, time left, people in your squad and people in the respawn queue.

In this game maybe pushing T or something can bring up your health and stamina with numbers next to the bars, the time left and where your friends are.

I dot want a whole bunch of stuff on my screen. It makes the game feel Arcady. I like it how the stamina and health bars only show when you have less than 100% as well.

• @lemonater47:

I dot want a whole bunch of stuff on my screen. It makes the game feel Arcady. I like it how the stamina and health bars only show when you have less than 100% as well.

thats why i said you could enable them in the options, disabled by default.

• Not only this but as I posted some month ago, transparent huds would be great, and huds where we don’t have to see the objectives but just our friends.

• Diablo health globes for HP and stamina pls.

• All I really want is a button for toggling chatbox on and off.
    But yeah, more HUD options would be nice, of course.

• Sure why not would take less than a day’s work for TB.

• I want to be able to disable the kill feed.

• @Sophax:

Sure why not would take less than a day’s work for TB.

That’s too much already.

• I think .9 flinch would take a couple seconds but we don’t have that either.

• @Sophax:

Sure why not would take less than a day’s work for TB.

One days work normal time = one month TB time…

• @swagfox:

I think .9 flinch would take a couple seconds but we don’t have that either.

Yes totally, change .9 second flinch to like 2-3 seconds, chivalry stunned warfare.

• Might sound noobish but I really would like to have some indication of what team I am in. Small blue or red circle or anything. It’s really easy to get carried away at the beginning of a map after an entire match on the other team.

I blame barbarian skins.

• @Martys:

Might sound noobish but I really would like to have some indication of what team I am in. Small blue or red circle or anything. It’s really easy to get carried away at the beginning of a map after an entire match on the other team.

I blame barbarian skins.

Use +140fov, you can see your legs with that - easy to tell in which team you are.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Use +140fov, you can see your legs with that - easy to tell in which team you are.

Easier way is to just spam voice commands all the time. If your voice changes, you are in a different team.

• Only filthy 'Merifats need better HUD’s Crushed, I thought you were above such peasantry. Your immense game sense should be enough.

• it is, but i still want hp and stam in numbers so i can learn all the values and now exactly which weapon does what damage when hitting me in torso/head so i can calculate the fights