Torn Banner, if you want to see flinch in release consecutively over and over…

• just play horde mode…

• Do you want an even EASIER horde mode? Because that’s how you get an even easier horde mode than it already is!

hue

• i’m just saying, if they want to fix the flinch during release issue, figure out why it happens there. I think horde mode is totally fine.

I just noticed that you get flinched in release by bots a lot. Could give a clue as to why it happens in game so often.

Would you like flinch in release to remain?

• Hey, my post was just a joke. Sheesh =/

• Yeah I have been noticing A LOT of FiR lately. (FiR is now the official abbreviation.)

Not sure what is even causing it though. It happens a lot on maul, gmace, dubaxe or just anything slow in general. I did flinch a guy with a norse/kite in release however with a hws. Not sure what is going on… seems to be more apparent when a fast weapon does the flinching.

• @JimmyTryhard:

Yeah I have been noticing A LOT of FiR lately. (FiR is now the official abbreviation.)

Not sure what is even causing it though. It happens a lot on maul, gmace, dubaxe or just anything slow in general. I did flinch a guy with a norse/kite in release however with a hws. Not sure what is going on… seems to be more apparent when a fast weapon does the flinching.

i’ve been flinched in release with every 2 handed weapon in the game. I’ve also been flinched in release with many of the 1 handers as well… definitely not exclusive to slow weapons. I really don’t know what it is either, have been able to produce it in the past but not every time.

• just git gud already clayton

• "FiR is an extension of the TWF (Temporal Warp Field) mechanic, and is intended game design.

Players can choose to activate this mechanic to warp an attack through a shield, turn parts of their body into ethereal mist to avoid damage and give their attacks extra anal clenching power to flinch players out of their release state."

read patch notes scrub

• Mod

@H:

"FiR is an extension of the TWF (Temporal Warp Field) mechanic, and is intended game design.

Players can choose to activate this mechanic to warp an attack through a shield, turn parts of their body into ethereal mist to avoid damage and give their attacks extra anal clenching power to flinch players out of their release state."

read patch notes scrub

This is in the fine print ;)

I too noticed shit tonnes of FiR (Cheers for abbreviation it’s saving me heaps of time) on Horde mode.

• @H:

"FiR is an extension of the TWF (Temporal Warp Field) mechanic, and is intended game design.

read patch notes scrub

oh fuck TwP… i forgot. I think that was like patch 8 how could I have forgotten

• Whats horde mode? Like slaying bots or what?

• Last Post: Sophax
    Last Post: Sophax

• there was a map made by a torn banner dev in which you slay rounds of bots with up to 3 teammates