Anyone else can't believe…

• …that Torn Banner employees are working 8 hours from Monday to Friday?

• 8 hours a week in total, then I’d believe it.

• Hopefully they are working hard away at Chivalry 2 and we’ll see an announcement for it.

• Chivalry 2, Rumple.

• Sources? 10 charsaurjsdfufck you

• @Harry:

Chivalry 2, Rumple.

• @Sophax:

Sources? 10 charsaurjsdfufck you

Got none. I’m still sure they’re working on it though, and here’s why:

1. They’re still hiring.
    2. They can’t sustain the company on DLC for these two titles.
    3. Chiv was a big success (relatively speaking), why on earth wouldn’t they make a sequel?
    4. One dev said in another thread (can’t be bothered to find it) that he’d evaluated UE4 against Cryengine. Sure he might have done it in his spare time for personal projects, but you never know.

Basically I got nothing and it’s pure speculation, but still I’m still sure of it.

• Nah man, it’s gonna be Deadliest Warrior 2.

• When can I pre-pre-order Chiv 2. I want early early alpha access.

• I’d be down for Deadliest Warrior 2 with Unreal Engine 4, that’d be sick.

• @Chupacabrozo:

I’d be down for Deadliest Warrior 2 with Unreal Engine 4, that’d be sick.

You jest, sir?

• CMW is pretty much as good as it will get right now, sure a few bug fixes, clean up the TO maps etc. but the company as a whole needs to work on a new engine, new incarnation, something that keeps the overall combat flow but adds features and functionality - just a few progressive MMO elements would be amazing.

I would imagine they are already investing heavily in R&D for the next title - hopefully along the same lines - great hand to hand combat. For myself if they add in the 3 custom maps (with polish) and get them nicely balanced I am good for a year.

• Mmmm pretty please TB let some filthy Amerifats alpha test Chiv 2 :3

• Global Moderator

They could use the DW alpha testers again.

• From what I gathered when I asked the Lead Developer about a Chivalry Sequal was that it might definently happen, but maybe in a while. So, perhaps we’ll see it late this year? next year? 2016?

It is uncertain, he least expressed how they didn’t want it to be released too soon after releasing the first one.

Because that would sort of be the same thing Call of Duty series does for each game every year, everyone of them just feels like an patch of the previous game.

• @lemonater47:

They could use the DW alpha testers again.

Yeah look how well that turned out. DW alpha testers should be shot.

• Because that would sort of be the same thing Call of Duty series does for each game every year, everyone of them just feels like an patch of the previous game.

Well, they release a new CoD every year. Chiv was released in 2012. I would assume if they are working on a Chiv 2 that the alpha testing would begin some time in Q1 or Q2 2015. So I wouldn’t call 3-4 years CoD syndrome.

• I hope they’re working on a sequel…id be more excited to hear that than bug fixes since the current game seems flawed at it’s core due to the engine and whatnot.

• Chiv 2 yes.

• @gregcau:

Yeah look how well that turned out. DW alpha testers should be shot.

Yeah it’s the alpha tester’s fault, that makes sense. I mean they didn’t create the game or code it and had limited input into balancing of already existing classes and levels, but_ of course _it’s their fault.

Can you try actually thinking before posting next time?
    Might help.