Things to fix next patch

• 1.) flinch in release - for heavens sake please, and perhaps do something about fast kick flinching in release as well. Perhaps everyone likes this feature though so i don’t really care about kicks taht much just the damn weapons.

2.) swings now going through models dealing 0 damage

3.) nerf the goddamn archer once and for all - they completely imbalance every TO map in the game. They imbalance the game period.

4.) optimize the game, i can’t believe that i now regularly play with like 40fps from being at 120 constantly. Went down to like 30fps in horde mode today, granted… it’s horde mode (had to try it) but still, frame rates are terrible… and i noticed physx has been crashing… few friends crahsed because of physx all at the same time today… so it’s not just me.

5.) counter attacking after being hit ie. basically not being flinched at all.

6.) increase 2h flinch time again, this is absolutely absurd and it’s hit trade warfare out there.

7.) vanguard charge attack, get it back to where it didn’t fly across the screen. you guys had it fixed once, why is it broken again?

8.) kicks and shield bashes most ridiculous, they seem to work like maybe 60% of the time and miss the rest.

9.) shields - first off nerf the increase of speed+recovery time of the weapons alongside the shields. Then… for the buckler javelin archer, once he gets hit please allow him to raise the shield up to block again.

10.) chase mechanic, maybe just work on it a bit more… it MIGHT be a little better now but still not great

11.) then i could say some rebalance on weapons/classes/stamina etc.

12.) for maa, get rid of the crap where he gets hit after dodging because somehow the hitbox is lagging behind… this happens even with good ping. sure it’s great if you’re playing against maa but terrible if you’re playing as maa.

13.) Take the hws out of the game until it’s not a complete nightmare of a broken weapon.

feel free forum goers to add to this list, but i think i’ve got my list unless i’ve forgotten anything.

• Nothing for MAA dodging out of flinch? I thought that was a biggie.

Oh, and MAA superleap is back, saw someone getting into the agatha spawn on stage 2 of stoneshill just this evening.

• Give knights chase bonus when facing enemies again, that is what knights need.

• @Toll:

Give knights chase bonus when facing enemies again, that is what knights need.

Would surprisingly be balanced.

• Mod

@McLumberjack:

Oh, and MAA superleap is back, saw someone getting into the agatha spawn on stage 2 of stoneshill just this evening.

It never left.

• Not surprisingly at all, since it was fine when we had it…

• @McLumberjack:

Nothing for MAA dodging out of flinch? I thought that was a biggie.

This is intended.

• First priority should be to buff MAA imo, less stamina for dodging, allowing 7 or 8 dodge is better so we can play shit weapon again like dagger, cudgel and win no diff.

• @Karasu:

This is intended.

Really? I don’t recall seeing that in patch notes.

• @McLumberjack:

Really? I don’t recall seeing that in patch notes.

It was in the game at release. Then it bugged and was gone for awhile. Then this bug was fixed so that maa were able to dodge out of flinch again.

• Oh. Well… That was a bug I approved of then. They should break it again, it worked better.

Although: wouldn’t it still be in patch notes if they’d fixed it? Sure it wasn’t bugged in release and NOW it’s broken again?

(for the benefit of those joining the thread a page in: we’re talking about MAA dodging out of flinch)

• It was fixed a few patches ago so you’d have to dig if they even put it in there. Patch archive hasn’t been updated for awhile as well. Dodge out of flinch is working as intended now however it’s been possible to bypass flinch and recovery with dodge which is a bug. This was discussed ad nauseam in a previous patch thread.

• I agree with all but 12. I feel like this was intended but even if it wasn’t it only happens if you dodge off a riposte and even then the attackers has to lean into it so it’s pretty balanced imo. Plus it barely works consistently so. 13. Hell fucking yes most broken weapon 2012 - 2014

• Changing Greatsword windup/release times? It’s drags are absolutely insane lol, I’d almost go to say unreadable for the most part.

• Well, looking at the last five to six patch notes I don’t see it anywhere, not that they’re as comprehensive as they might be.

Without a dev comment I find it hard to believe anyone can claim this as ‘working as intended’, especially when it’s so powerful. I’m guessing anyone making such a claim is a happy MAA.

• @McLumberjack:

Without a dev comment I find it hard to believe anyone can claim this as ‘working as intended’, especially when it’s so powerful. I’m guessing anyone making such a claim is a happy MAA.

About a month before the patch that not being able to dodge during flinch the devs claimed it as a bug. Should be somewhere around the time the recovery parry patch hit. Happened loooong ago.

I don’t remember it ever being able to bypass flinch or recovery times back then though.

• Nerf MaAs. Add cool downs limiting their options of stuff they can do when dodging (can’t attack or parry for a brief period after dodging), and lower their walk/run speed.

Fix ballistae glitches.

Decrease objective time on Outpost for objective 1.

Fix catapult “fast clicks,” the slow clicks are better.

Pretty good state of the game currently IMO.

• Fix the cata dissapearing on stones hill. It causes people to be invisible and crashes the game. Fixing the ballista’s so they no longer fall would be nice.

• Fix shields. Remove the attack speed bonus and shorten the drop time.

• Oh and fix the spectator camera after death flying back to your original spawn. Needs to stay where you died from.