OLD DEATHCAM

• Plz bring back the old deathcam i mean WTF??? IT WAS EPIC.

• Yeah it was.

• Agreed. I miss it so much now. Should be old death cam if you die in first person and new death cam if you die in third person, and the camera should stay where you died from so you can look around and assess the situation better like before.

• Would be so nice to not have my first person view JERKED out to third person every time I die…

• … and they thought we had forgotten.

• Never forget.

• Nothing feels better than chopping one’s head with a single strike and first person deaths were the thing that made these enjoyable on the receiving end as well.

“Daww-oh-oh-oh, ow….”
    “Damn, my hand!”
    “Oh he chopped my leg off!”
    “Woops, my head’s rolling downhill. Ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky.”

Where are these moments now? Now it’s just like it wasn’t even you who got killed, just some another guy and then you can watch a random point on map that never even saw any battle.

• Yes, arrow to the neck… gurgle gurgle please.

• @Martys:

Nothing feels better than chopping one’s head with a single strike and first person deaths were the thing that made these enjoyable on the receiving end as well.

“Daww-oh-oh-oh, ow….”
    “Damn, my hand!”
    “Oh he chopped my leg off!”
    “Woops, my head’s rolling downhill. Ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky.”

Where are these moments now? Now it’s just like it wasn’t even you who got killed, just some another guy and then you can watch a random point on map that never even saw any battle.

Thats exactly how you solve the problem of whining noobs. Make dying interesting.

• Yeah I don’t really see the point of the new system. You die and then your camera is immediately jerked back to some arbitrary location 1.4km away. Maybe that is where souls collect or something.

First person deaths felt much better.

• +1
    I don’t understand why TB always change or remove things instead of making it optional.

• @afiNity:

+1
    I don’t understand why TB always change or remove things instead of making it optional.

harder to code

• Why was it even removed? People told me that it was buggy but i’ve never experieced bugs with it as far as i can remember.

• They do not have the power to return to the old ways. They’ll just break something else.

• plz torny one kinobi. you’re my only hope ;(

• Yes bring this back!

• They should definitely bring the old glory back. They forced it on us, whereas 3rd person shouldn’t even be in this game at all.

• hey guys, WHY NOT HAVE IT BE AN OPTION IN GAME, or depend on perspective, I don’t know why options and customization is thrown out the window when devs make a decision, it should be right there in the options toggle on or off “classic death view” on/off

• @Hagalaz:

They should definitely bring the old glory back. They forced it on us, whereas 3rd person shouldn’t even be in this game at all.

disagree, 3rd person is great, now for the love of God stop bitching about 3rd person XD
    hypocrite, going to force 1rst person on everyone?

• @chivalryinterested:

disagree, 3rd person is great, now for the love of God stop bitching about 3rd person XD
    hypocrite, going to force 1rst person on everyone?

first person deaths were there since the beginning, you were obviously not. Yes, 3rd person is great for honourless cowards to get a cheap advantage over other players.
    @chivalryinterested:

hey guys, WHY NOT HAVE IT BE AN OPTION IN GAME, or depend on perspective, I don’t know why options and customization is thrown out the window when devs make a decision, it should be right there in the options toggle on or off “classic death view” on/off

But I agree with this.