Game crashes joining game/joined.

• Hey, About 2 days my game crashed so I started it again and still it is crashing when I join or when I just joined (2 sec and it crashes), I reïnstalled the game, I verfied the game cache, I made libary opening page, I disabled steam overlay and I updated my drivers for my graphic card and it is still not working it crashes and crashes and crashes over and over again, can you guys help me with this?

• Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the game. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the error you’re having? Also can you provide us with the Launch.log and .dmp files with the most recent crash time stamp located at:
    C:\Users\PCNAME\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

• Here 2 screenshots from the logs and from 3 important specs of my pc.

Here is the video I had to uploaded it on Youtube else it was to big to attach it :shame:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0MyO4YQZY&feature=youtu.be

• Sometimes I get into game but then I only can pick a class and walk 1 step and it will freeze.

• Mod

Would it be possible to copy/paste the contents of your most recent launch.log file here?

• So the first attachment is the one where it sais no backup behind the txt file and the second attachment is called: Launch-backup-2014.05.11-22.55.38. So have a look, it is saved in notepad I guess you can open it, you should be possible every Windows has notepad.

• Hey I want to say that today I played again and now suddenly the freeze is over I can play again, this is weird very weird :S.

• @Demonspree:

Hey I want to say that today I played again and now suddenly the freeze is over I can play again, this is weird very weird :S.

It can be strange that way. Sometimes I discover either windows decides to do updates when I am playing or running
    maintenance. The worse one is windows needs to scan your pc.