Torn banner please fix these problems

• apologies for the spam of threads heres a more compact thread

-Low Rank servers, theres too many of them, the playerbase is too small its hard to find a good server at certain times because the low rank servers take up half of the server browser

-Vanguard charge attack needs to be fixed, its really inconsistent and very frustrating to play against

-Please give us an server option for team damage respawn modifier already, for the sake of competitive play

• Also give more control over team damage with a % option.

• that already exists though, adminsetteamdamageamount 1.0 = 100% teamdamage, default is 0.5 i think

• Huh ok, cool. Didn’t know about that one. Thanks :)

• Please convert VG sword charge to an overhead with limited dragging.

• i say limit the horizontal turn speed to 0. That way you have to aim and once you charge you are commited. So many vans will start getting 2 peiced while charging they might think more before doing it (doubtful but maybe nubs will grow brains) And also of course fix the range inconsistencies… you can fly again. Not as bad but close enough.

and if it has any effect, the polearm and spear weapon charges do not do the flying, only swords do.

• Fix flinch in release pretty plox.

• Good post, low rank servers shouldn’t even be a thing, tbs really needs to use some common sense.

• @50ShadesofClay:

i say limit the horizontal turn speed to 0. That way you have to aim and once you charge you are commited. So many vans will start getting 2 peiced while charging they might think more before doing it (doubtful but maybe nubs will grow brains) And also of course fix the range inconsistencies… you can fly again. Not as bad but close enough.

and if it has any effect, the polearm and spear weapon charges do not do the flying, only swords do.

I love that signature clay, really suits you lol.

• @50ShadesofClay:

i say limit the horizontal turn speed to 0. That way you have to aim and once you charge you are commited. So many vans will start getting 2 peiced while charging they might think more before doing it (doubtful but maybe nubs will grow brains) And also of course fix the range inconsistencies… you can fly again. Not as bad but close enough.

360 charge attacks take so much skill though

• It’s so Obvious how to fix the Vanguard charge attack. Just make him put his weapon up after sprinting like he does now, and instead of a stupid pre-rendered jump attack, you do an attack that comes out slower for more damage, maybe a unique attack per weapon like now (stab for spears, sweep for swords etc.), but no leaping low gravity superhero charge. To make up for removing the charge in the charge attack, maybe boost Vanguard’s sprint speed while charging with weapon raised by a few %, so he can charge around the battlefield quicker.

• Right now the VG charged attack is bugged in a way that its bad for both the user, and the victim trying to evade or block it.

It is so inconsistent that often times the user doesn’t know if his charge is going to reach as far as it did last time, or randomly phase through the enemy, or some other nonsense.

Its horrible for the victim because while he may have just dodge and evaded a charge attack just a moment ago, the same exact one just a couple seconds later may suddenly get all up in his grill in some wizardlike teleport fashion that is just unblockable.

• I just hate how van-tard can drag the lunge attack…