Fortification: Map Contest Round 1 Winners!

• Greetings, noble lords and ladies!

It’s time for us to announce our FIRST ROUND WINNERS of the FORTIFICATION: Map Contest for the Team Objective mode in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare!

With so many great entrants, it was a great undertaking selecting just a few out of the 30+ Team Objective Maps submitted. The top 5 Maps will be awarded Cash prizes along with awesome gear provided by our sponsors.

Check out the First Round Winners here!

This Contest is far from over! For those who did not place in the first round, do not feel discouraged. There is still almost two months remaining to decide which map takes the Grand Prize! Keep up the awesome work, and Good Luck!

NB : We will continue to provide constructive feedback to entrants as the contest rolls on.

• Congratulations to the winners!
    Now I have a question: Will any of these winning maps be implemented as official content of the game?

• @B4RK:

Congratulations to the winners!
    Now I have a question: Will any of these winning maps be implemented as official content of the game?

Only at the end of the contest.

• I think something is wrong with the page, I appear to have won.

shock

Congratulations to everyone! And keep up the good work! :D

• WOOOHOOO! This is so awesome. Congrats to all other winners :D

(But you spelled my name wrong) :O

• Congrats Nato and all other winners!

• @Miene:

WOOOHOOO! This is so awesome. Congrats to all other winners :D

(But you spelled my name wrong) :O

We will get that fixed. Apologies. Is cash ok?

• Where did the 1st round prizes tab go? D:

Oh, and congratulations to the winners. Looking forward to playing these maps on some servers, I’ve only played Irilla Shore thus far.

• Developer

Congrats to all the winners! There were many incredible maps and it was very close for many of those who we were not able to mention. I wanted to be pretty clear that for the final round winners we are looking to see big improvements in the maps and will be judging in part based on progress and improvements. Best of luck for round 2!

• Congrats to the winners!

Remember, Round 2 is the big game. I will be posting feedback gathered from the play sessions in the map threads shortly.

• @DaGGyzo:

We will get that fixed. Apologies. Is cash ok?

Depends… :)

• Looking forward to the feedback! :)

• Same here!

Congrats to the winners

• Obviously very disappointed here - does this mean that GrailCastle is out of the finals / no point going on???

• @MassiveChaos:

Obviously very disappointed here - does this mean that GrailCastle is out of the finals / no point going on???

Absolutely not! The winners of round 1 aren’t necessarily the winners of round 2. Utilize feedback to improve your maps and don’t give up! Choosing 5 was very difficult for us to do.

• Congratulations to the victors! especially elwebbaro my friend you deserve it :D

COVE looks really good and seeing NATOs thread i think he really deserved the first place

Didnt expect anything with my last second entry and no landscape map so no dissapointment here, but not seeing massives map in top 5 just baffles me tbh lol

• Congratulations to all the winners! I can’t seem to find the list however. Looking forward to seeing all the great maps that come out of round 2! Best of luck to you all!

• @MassiveChaos:

Obviously very disappointed here - does this mean that GrailCastle is out of the finals / no point going on???

I was surprised you didn’t win too, your map is amazing.

• Drunken Bazaar not up here huh? I guess it was rather unfinished, but that first objective with the zip line is quite something else!
    King’s Garden and Cove were obvious winners for sure. Irilla Shore is a classic at this point. I haven’t had the pleasure of playing Castle Assault yet.

Congrats winners. Let’s see who takes first place in round two though ;-)

• Congratulations Nato, and the other top 5 finishers! The maps are all fun and high-quality, but this is just the warmup round. Keep up the good work. :)

Really happy to see the time and effort that went into this contest from all the mapmakers. Good stuff.