Weird message, force restart my computer, and chiv crashing.

• game crashed a couple of times, took me to a screen with a message, and % filling up, then it restarted my computer before i could figure out what the message was. did this twice, thought it had to do with maa mace because thats what i was using both times.

This time I get chivalry has encountered an error, and crashed, messed up windows for a min.
    before this I have received running low on memory message, but it never caused problems, ( which is balogna because I have 8 gigs of ram and 600 gigs HD space on my computer)

• Make sure you’re running the 64-bit version. 32-bit was giving people memory leak problems a while back and that may be what’s happening to you.

• @Flippy:

Make sure you’re running the 64-bit version. 32-bit was giving people memory leak problems a while back and that may be what’s happening to you.

This is what solved my problem of the same kind of nature (Running on 32-bit back then), except I went from 32-bit to 64-bit, at least try them both.

• I think i am running in 64 because force 32 is unchecked?

I turned down the SSAO resolution, it did not seem to crash, but maybe I just got lucky.

Edit: as for crashing, who knows, as for the memory thing could it be my vid card? it is a default HD intel 4600.

• @chivalryinterested:

I think i am running in 64 because force 32 is unchecked?

I turned down the SSAO resolution, it did not seem to crash, but maybe I just got lucky.

Edit: as for crashing, who knows, as for the memory thing could it be my vid card? it is a default HD intel 4600.

Is the crash when you startup or when you join/joined a game? Because I have since 6 days ago crashes when I join a game, never had them before…