Console Commands List

• Developer

https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wi … e+commands
    https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wi … e+commands

General Commands

• Open IPaddress:port (to login the a game with the IP)
    • Open IPaddress:port?Password=pass (Same as above but with password)
    • Aoc_drawtracer 1 (Weapon tracing)
    • Reconnect (Reconnects you to the current server)
    • Setbind O Command (Change O to any character and Command to your choice)
    • Stat FPS (Displays your Frames Per Second)
    • Setsensitivity x
    • Getall aocgri servername (Shows server name)
    • GetServerRotation (Shows server’s map rotation)
    • GetServerSdkMaps (Shows server’s available custom maps)
    • GetServerMod (Shows sserver’s current mod)

Voting

• Votekick
    • Votechangemap
    • Voteresetmap

Admin

• Adminlogin - followed by the server’s admin password, allows you to log into a server as an admin.
    • Adminlogout - Logs out as admin
    • Admin - Followed by any command executes that command on the server.
    • Adminkick - Kicks a user. Type in a partial name (or no name at all) and you’ll get a list of matching users
    • Confirmkick 0 Reason - Changed from confirm 0. Change 0 to the number of the person and reason to the reason for the kick (Ie. “Kicked for being idle”)
    • Adminkickban - Kicks a user and permanently bans them (i.e. puts their IP/NetID in the config file). Also takes partial names.
    • Confirmkickban 0 25000 Reason - Changed from confirmban 0. Change 0 to the number of the person, the second number to the length of the ban (in seconds) and reason to the reason for the ban (Ie. “Ban for successive trolling”)
    • Adminchangemap - Changes to a different map. Be sure the map actually exists (see the map list), otherwise you may crash your server.
    • AdminRestartMap - Restarts the map.
    • AdminChangeTeam -Swaps a selected player to the opposite team.
    • AdminChangeTeamDamageAmount - Change team damage amount on-the-fly; from 0.0 (no damage) to 1.0 (full damage)
    • Setbind O adminlogin password (Change O to any character and password to whatever your password is)
    • Admin aoc_showdamage 1 - Allows you to see damage. Change the 1 to 0 to turn it off.
    • AdminForceVoiceMute name - Make sure you put the correct and full name
    • AdminForceVoiceUnmute name - Make sure you put the correct and full name
    • AdminForceTextMute name- Make sure you put the correct and full name
    • AdminForceTextUnmute name- Make sure you put the correct and full name

**Fun Admin Commands

• Admin addbots 10 - Adds bots to your server. Change 10 to the number of your choice.
    • Admin killbots - Kills all the bots
    • Admin aoc_slomo 2 - Changes the game speed on the server. Quite hilarious. Change 2 to whatever speed. 1=100%, 2=200% .5=50%, ETC. Please note that 200% is the maximum speed.
    • pause - Pauses the server if the server has admin pausing enabled. (Good for tournaments)

• Awesome! Like good’ol console commands, yet a bit different. Why Admin**** and not rcon**** ? Will there be support for outside/custom rcon programs to administrate the server?

• When will we get a complete list of both client side and server side cvars along with a minor description of each?

• These commands will help for early testing. Thank you.

• will ping limits be coming? this is the main issue as far as i can see.

• There is also 2 commands to kick/ban:
    adminkick x
    adminkickban x

Its the same as “adminkick/ban” but not require “whole player name” just instead of x enter one or more letters from his name. Then you get players list with numbers and you will just confirm whom you want to kick/ban.
    It helps a lot to kick annoying players witch unwritable names :)

• Is there or will there be a command to ban a player for a certain amount of time instead of a permanent ban and to give the player the reason why? Example: adminkickban <players name> <number time limit in mins> <reason - team killing - mic spam - douche baggary><br /><br />adminkickban retsnom 60 douche nozzle asshat

• I would like to see admin chat implemented. Preferably something that pops up in a more visible part of the screen (center or top center)

• Developer

<small>@Retsnom:</small><br><blockquote>Is there or will there be a command to ban a player for a certain amount of time instead of a permanent ban and to give the player the reason why? Example: adminkickban <players name> <number time limit in mins> <reason - team killing - mic spam - douche baggary><br /><br />adminkickban retsnom 60 douche nozzle asshat</blockquote>At some point, yeah. I added the functionality for votekicks but haven’t added a corresponding console command.

• Sweet, Are we going to have some cool admin punishment plugin available like evil pimp slap, blind, drug, beacon and the like? Will sourcemod work with this mod and is there another remote admin program out there with cool plugins?

• @Retsnom:

Sweet, Are we going to have some cool admin punishment plugin available like evil pimp slap, blind, drug, beacon and the like? Will sourcemod work with this mod and is there another remote admin program out there with cool plugins?

Chivalry:Medieval Warfare, as you well know is a game, not a mod.
    To answer your question ,sourcemod is for source engine games, hence the name “sourcemod” and will not function for anything on another engine.

• Is there any plan for a decent admin tool. the current method is proving impossible to use. having to spell out players names who use special characters cant be done. so you stuck with abusive and often racist players….

• Just type ‘adminkick’ and it will bring up a list of all players. You then type ‘confirm <x>’ where x is the player number from the list. You don’t have to spell anyone’s name.</x>

• brilliant thanks, was told some dodgy info …

• Thanks! Will there be a max ping command added?

• i believe there already is with the variable “BadPingThreshold=” and “PercentForBadPing=”, both located within udkgame/config/pcserver-udkgame.ini [AOC.AOCGame] but i may be wrong.

• I do not believe those variables work, though you’re free to try!

• How to create a server with only me and my friend for an ARENA match
    i know its open xx.xx.xx.xx for enter a server but for creating one with my friend ?

• but adminkick is nothing other then votekick

• @Sawyer:

but adminkick is nothing other then votekick

You have to log in as admin every round