Console Commands List

• Ya that really needs to be changed.

• just bind the adminlogin command to a key.

OR

use the up and down arrows in the console.

In my opinion the easy of use for the admin piece is the least concern. We just need more gametypes and more maps. Being able to set match time, respawn time, and the mins and maxes of the current game types is important as well.

• Hi there! I could use some help…

The adminkick and adminkickban commands don’t work for me at all. I just had a teamkiller on the server and I wasn’t able to do anything about it…

I was logged in as admin (BTK logged in as a server administrator) - mapchange is working just fine for example…

I tried:
    adminkick
    adminkickban playername
    adminkickban playername 90 teamkiller
    adminkick playername
    admin adminkick playername
    etc.

Nothing happens at all when I enter these commands. What’s wrong?

• After typing in adminkick player you will be presented with a list of names which match the string you entered. If there is only one name, you then need to type in ‘confirm 0’, otherwise, search for the correct player and then type confirm X (where x is the correct matching number).

• Thanks for the quick response! …but I don’t get such a player list. Like I said, nothing happens at all. :(

• Do you get a player list if you type adminkick by itself? I don’t see why you shouldn’t… although one of our admins for our servers has reported the exact same issue. Also please be aware you have to login every time the map changes.

• Nothing happens at all. And yes, I’m sure I’m logged in.

I just tried with a friend of mine and it doesn’t work for him either.

I have like 11 gameservers running on my dedicated box and I’m usually able to figure everything out, but in this case I don’t know what to do at this point… :(

EDIT November 15.

Still not working. As it turns out I cannot call votes (votekick) as well. I have to ask the players on my server to start votes. Meanwhile the teamkillers are getting more frequent. This is just great :x

I tried:

• Reinstalling the server
    • Reinstalling my game
    • Launching the game as admin

• Thanks man!

• @paranoid.tactics:

just bind the adminlogin command to a key.

How does one bind the key?

• Awesome, Love being able to kick abusive or unfair players in servers. Great thing to add. Thanks!

• Looking forward to IF they will release more commands to play around with, for example a “give weapon_#name” like the source engine has, was really entertaining to play on private server with “Custom” class. Imagine a man-at arms with a maul.

• Will there be settings commands, like “sensitivity 2”?

• @zaript:

Will there be settings commands, like “sensitivity 2”?

setsensitivity x

• Is there a command to see the information for the server you are currently on? Like IP Address, Map name, Server name, etc.

This would be helpful since other people and I have had problems joining games from the Steam friends list and would rather just use the “open ip:port” command to join games in the mean time. Currently the person who wants to join has to click join from the person’s Steam profile page, copy the ip:port and then connect with the open command. Sending the ip:port to a person would be better in certain cases and more reliable.

• @Sekra:

@paranoid.tactics:

just bind the adminlogin command to a key.

How does one bind the key?

Updated the first post with more console commands.

Here is the one for binding a key

Setbind O adminlogin password (Change O to any character and password to whatever your password is)

@BasouKazuma:

Is there a command to see the information for the server you are currently on? Like IP Address, Map name, Server name, etc.

This would be helpful since other people and I have had problems joining games from the Steam friends list and would rather just use the “open ip:port” command to join games in the mean time. Currently the person who wants to join has to click join from the person’s Steam profile page, copy the ip:port and then connect with the open command. Sending the ip:port to a person would be better in certain cases and more reliable.

Unfortunately not. At this time, there isn’t anything to make life easier for us. Hopefully in the future.

• @BasouKazuma:

If you exit the game and then join through Steam Friends (game still closed/not running), it will automagically launch the game and connect to the server 100% of the time (assuming no connection errors or the server is full).

Edit:
    To get the servername, type in:

getall aocgri servername

• Is there a command to remove/add a password to the server?

• Anyone know full name of tutorial map?

• FULL COMMAND LIST:

General Commands

• Open IPaddress:port ===> To connect to a server.

• Open IPaddress:port?Password= ===> Following by the your password, to connect to a server as admin.

• Reconnect ===> Reconnects you to the current server.

• Getall aocgri servername ===> Shows server name.

• Suicide ===> What do you think? (It will happen in 5 seconds)

Voting

• Votekick ===> Following by a player name, allows you to start a vote to kick a player.

• Confirm ===> Following by the ID of a player, confirms your action (ban/kick).

• Votechangemap ===> Following by the exact map name, allows you to start a vote to change map/mode.

• Voteresetmap ===> Allows you to start a vote to reset the game map/mode.

Admin

• Adminlogin ===> Followed by the server’s admin password, allows you to log into a server as an admin. (Must be done everytime a new map/mode starts)

• Adminlogout ===> Logs out as admin

• Admin ===> Followed by any command executes that command on the server. (Note: See “Other”)

• Adminkick ===> Kicks a user. Type in a partial name (or no name at all) and you’ll get a list of matching users

• Adminkickban ===> Kicks a user and permanently bans them (i.e. puts their IP/NetID in the config file). Also takes partial names.

• Adminchangemap ===> Changes to a different map. Be sure the map actually exists (see the map list), otherwise you may crash your server.

• AdminRestartMap ===> Restarts the map.

• Admin aoc_endgame ===> Ends the current game. (Easy way to change a new random map/mode)

• AdminChangeTeam ===> Swaps a selected player to the opposite team.

• AdminChangeTeamDamageAmount ===> Change team damage amount on-the-fly; from 0.0 (no damage) to 1.0 (full damage)

• Setbind O adminlogin password ===> Change O to any character and password to whatever your password is

Other

• Admin addbots ===> Followed by the number of bots, allows you to add bots to the current game.

• Admin killbots ===> Kills all the bots on your server

• Aoc_drawtracer 1 ===> Weapon tracing

• Admin aoc_slomo ===> Followed by the speed value (1 = 100% = normal, 2 = 200% = double, etc), allows you to change the game’s speed (very funny!).

• Admin aoc_showdamage ===> Followed by 1 (= on) or 0 (= off), allows you to see damage taken in the game.

• Admin aoc_showspeed ===> Followed by 1 (= on) or 0 (= off), allows you to see your walking speed (as HUD) in the game.

• Aoc_camera ===> Followed by a number (0 = normal), allows you to change your view mode (very buggy!).`

• Stat FPS ===> Displays your Frames Per Second and the Ticks Per Second.

• Setsensitivity ===> Followed by a number , allows you to change your mouse sensitivity.

• Setbind O Command ===> Change O to any character and Command to your choice

I will edit this comment when I discover more commands :)

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED!

And btw, I don’t post useless “working” commands here. Because they’re simply, useless. :p

• @-Thylacine-:

Is there a command to remove/add a password to the server?

Unfortunately it’s not that easy. You have to do it all in the UDKgame.ini file.