• You forgot

dof10

I’m serious :|

• Actually you forgot:

AdminForceVoiceMute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceVoiceUnmute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceTextMute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceTextUnmute<exact players="" name="">

The do exactly what they say just make sure you get the players name right. It is a problem since you cannot copy and paste anything in this game so I suggest doing a votekick to pull up the list of players then change the console command to the above.</exact></exact></exact></exact>

• @Retsnom:

Actually you forgot:

AdminForceVoiceMute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceVoiceUnmute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceTextMute<exact players="" name="">
    AdminForceTextUnmute<exact players="" name="">

The do exactly what they say just make sure you get the players name right. It is a problem since you cannot copy and paste anything in this game so I suggest doing a votekick to pull up the list of players then change the console command to the above.</exact></exact></exact></exact>

The text mutes don’t work right now.

• To get the Steamified IP address:

getall aocgameengine lasturl

This will return something like this:

0) AOCGameEngine Transient.AOCGameEngine_0.LastURL = (Protocol="unreal",Host="steam.90085984908467202",Port=7777,Map="aocto-darkforest_p",Op=("Name=Player","Team=255","game=AOC.AOCTeamObjective"),Portal=,Valid=1)

The Host= part is the Steamified URL. So have your friend type in the in-game console:

open steam.90085984908467202:7777

This will connect you to Official Class server #9 32 players in this example.

• Is there a way to change classes via the console?

• @SharpshotSid:

Is there a way to change classes via the console?

Not at this time, nope! Would be a way for keybinding setups though… hmmm… Maybe I’ll put in a feature request for that. Maybe.

• @ReMixx:

@SharpshotSid:

Is there a way to change classes via the console?

Not at this time, nope! Would be a way for keybinding setups though… hmmm… Maybe I’ll put in a feature request for that. Maybe.

If you have a logitech board, you can use the Gkeys to do the key combos, or macros. Razer keyboards can do it as well with macros, etc.

I have not set this up personally, but i could if i felt like it. I just use too many different weapon combos to even want to do that. It’s simple enough for me to just use the menu, but yeah if you feel like taking the time, look into making macros for it, or multi-keybinds. You can do a sequence in logitechs gaming software, for example. Currently i only use them for taunts lol

• wont that be OP though? lol jk

• is there any list over Deadliest Warrior map names?

• nvm lamos.