Noob servers

• So I got another steam account for my gf daughter to play.

And got the pleasure of playing on one of the under rank 15 servers.

She instantly went into the lead.

But lol@noobs. From 3 or 4 noobs hitting each other at spawn. To lmb spam and accidental tk.

My god 100% Team Damage and they still wont vote someone off.

And them circle dancing waist bending level 55s want these people in their servers?

lol @ all of you

• Greg, GF and daughter all in the same post?

• “Mommy’s boyfriend, can I be one of the girls in your computer?”

“Only when you turn 18.”

• gf daugther wtf is that

good fight daughter

Are you a father or just some BETA?

Nah its kewl if shes like dumped after been made pregnant n shit and you’re there to make them feel like shes still worth something but don’t let em take advantage over you mayne stay real.

• @KILLBANDS:

Greg, GF and daughter all in the same post?

He has to make sure we know about his girlfriend in every post.

Greg has a girlfriend in case you didn’t know.

• @Chimpanzer:

Hot shit greg.

• @Chimpanzer:

ahh the troll monkey - jealous little whore.

• @gregcau:

ahh the troll monkey - jealous little whore.

• wow a gif of ducks. chimp who trolls in game while im chatting with kimmy. lol@tryhards who take video games seriously.

• while im chatting with kimmy.

Can’t forget guys, Greg is also best buddies with Kimiko.

• shut the fcok up flippyey

• The only gf daughters Greg has are in his sig pics. They are his precious.

• @gregcau:

chimp who trolls in game while im chatting with kimmy. lol@tryhards who take video games seriously.

I rarely talk in game chat.

I’m not the one who immediately harassed me when I joined a pub TO server, telling me to go back to my clanfag duel server.

I’m not the one who griefs by throwing fire pots on his teammates while they try to put the pyre out at hillside.

I’m not the one who takes out his frustrations out on teammates by TKing them, just because they didn’t pass a vote that you started. Which, by the way, you decided to do when there was a dev in the server, which got you banned, and forced you to start a thread about unbanning you. Truly genius.

And, by the way, nobody tries hard when they fight you, ez kill every tiem mayne

• @Chimpanzer:

I rarely talk in game chat.

I’m not the one who immediately harassed me when I joined a pub TO server, telling me to go back to my clanfag duel server.

I’m not the one who griefs by throwing fire pots on his teammates while they try to put the pyre out at hillside.

I’m not the one who takes out his frustrations out on teammates by TKing them, just because they didn’t pass a vote that you started. Which, by the way, you decided to do when there was a dev in the server, which got you banned, and forced you to start a thread about unbanning you. Truly genius.

And, by the way, nobody tries hard when they fight you, ez kill every tiem mayne

Sorry I stood up against racism, attempting to punish it and people who support it, while it doesnt bother me personally I dont like to ignore it.

Sorry you are fine with it.

And yeah you are a clan fag.

• They’re certainly getting the wrong first impressions of the game. Yes, I want them in real servers so I can actually play the freaking game sometimes.

• @gregcau:

So I got another steam account for my gf daughter to play.

And got the pleasure of playing on one of the under rank 15 servers.

She instantly went into the lead.

But lol@noobs. From 3 or 4 noobs hitting each other at spawn. To lmb spam and accidental tk.

My god 100% Team Damage and they still wont vote someone off.

And them circle dancing waist bending level 55s want these people in their servers?

lol @ all of you

• @gregcau:

Sorry I stood up against racism, attempting to punish it and people who support it, while it doesnt bother me personally I dont like to ignore it.

Sorry you are fine with it.

And yeah you are a clan fag.

Yes, not condoning your blatant team killing translates to being a racist.

Dunno what your problem is, mayne, but you seem to hate everyone who is a higher ranked player, and you like to be toxic in chat about it. Let me enjoy my game, thank you.

• I played with greg the other day on a server. It was hilarious.

And on that note, this thread is locked!

Hai gais :D