Competitive Balance Suggestion

• After playing this game for thousands of hours, I have come to a conclusion about competitive that will 150% improve the game. First get rid of all classes except the knight. Then remove all weapons except sword of war and broadsword, and get rid of reverse over heads and look downs. Thoughts?

• +1
    Will get rid of the shit vanguards, maa, and archers that suck.

• But knight is the least competitive class :O

• Thoughts?

Git gud scrub, this is my thoughts.

• @Edmund:

Git gud scrub, this is my thoughts.

^what he said, terribad suggestion by terribad americans, you should feel bad

• Also, remove sprinting, I hate it when I miss people.

• @CRUSHED:

^what he said, terribad suggestion by terribad americans, you should feel bad

Maybe you’re bad at the game

• @OPxMike:

Maybe you’re bad at the game

Why is that? you want to dumb the game down, i think this game might just be too hard for you

• @CRUSHED:

But knight is the least competitive class :O

you just haven’t ascended to the plane of chivalry knowledge and skill that Mike and I are on. Don’t worry little buddy, someday you’ll get there

• @CRUSHED:

Why is that? you want to dumb the game down, i think this game might just be too hard for you

no you’re bad

• Actually it would be neat to see an all knight battle. Maybe a scenario where you can only pick knight?

• @chivalryinterested:

Actually it would be neat to see an all knight battle. Maybe a scenario where you can only pick knight?

Knight only maul throwing axes would be pretty badass.

• @Conman:

you just haven’t ascended to the plane of chivalry knowledge and skill that Mike and I are on. Don’t worry little buddy, someday you’ll get there

sometimes i go to NA duel servers on my alt with friends and we trash some muricans for laughs, i remember your name too

maybe one day you will be on my level

• @OPxMike:

no you’re bad

It’s actually pretty commonly accepted that I’m the best knight in the game, including Europe.

• @CRUSHED:

sometimes i go to NA duel servers on my alt with friends and we trash some muricans for laughs, i remember your name too

If you weren’t so stupid compared to me, then you would see that my skill is impregnable, and that you are your friends are just a bunch of no talent, waste of oxygen, spice boys

• its ok to be slamdunked by monster crushed and his crew of best players in this game, dont b mad

• @CRUSHED:

Can’t be hard to beat scrubs with a 200 ping HWS

• these american are really annoying for a while now, especially some random joe like Flippy who just act big in forum and cry about feint all day ingame, this kid is no brain and has so low skill i cant believe hes so elitist here when i just trashed him 13-0 no lg duels the other day on my alt haha

• @CRUSHED:

these american are really annoying for a while now, especially some random joe like Flippy who just act big in forum and cry about feint all day ingame, this kid is no brain and has so low skill i cant believe hes so elitist here when i just trashed him 13-0 no lg duels the other day

I totally agree with you here. Flippy is the definition of scrub in this game. I’ve beaten him in duels more times than I can count

• The lightsaber mod is better than the actual game. Torn Banner should just stop developing chivalry and turn it into a Jedi Simulator.