Uncapped turning rate hack - does it exist?

• Lately I’ve been dueling with some people who make me question in what subtle ways players may be hacking.

To my knowledge, all aspects of a weapon swing have a capped maximum horizontal and vertical turning rate (windup & release) which cannot be circumvented by any legitimate game mechanic.
    Yet I’ve seen some players who employ non-face-hugging stabs that “feint” your block by pointing to one side and then very rapidly swinging to the other side on release.

My problem is that sometimes, from my perspective, these stabs drag waaaaaay too fast to be abiding by the capped turn rates of the game. Think of a SOW stab horizontal drag spanning 90 degrees in a fraction of a second.

Someone please ease my concerns and tell me that there AREN’T hacks for Chivalry that allow players to bypass the weapon swing turning rate cap. Hopefully this is all just in my head and it’s just Chivalry being funky with weapon swing animations desyncing from the player’s movement or something to that effect.

EDIT: Obligatory statement that I’m not asking for links to such a hack or accusing anyone, I just want to know how vigilant I need to be if such a hack does exist and I need to record footage.

• It’s just a result of shitty servers/netcode/whatever.

• Well, I feel better already.

• You would be surprised how few “hacks” there actually are for this type of game…

• With some players it seems a bit consistent to be down to shitty internet. It’d at least look right some of the time, but some players will pirrouette in a manner that seems very unnatural.

So… yeah I feel the same. Though I’m notoriously paranoid, so don’t put much stock in that.

• It’s called lag hakn

• Not to hijack my own thread but, McLumberjack, I sent you a PM earlier about that inexplicable reggae break.
    Looks like you haven’t received it? I’m still having issues with sent private messages not showing up in my sent folder. It may also look like private messages sent to me are never received.

EDIT: Disregard, I just had to set something in my message settings.

• I blame overclocking.

• @Xylvion:

I blame overclocking.

Nice try Retsnom.

• Not sure if the problem with overclocking is actually fixed.

• @Terminally:

You would be surprised how few “hacks” there actually are for this type of game…

You would know.

• This thread was a fucking foreshadowing I swear….I literally have just come from a game where a messer knight did a full 360 slash at super sonic speed and hit me before his sword passed through me and then again with the overhead attack. So much for capped turn rates…

• I’ve been having a very rare but existent bug happen to me where my turn rate is not only uncapped, but my sensitivity is exploded to a bajillion for a short moment while attacking. Waylander and princess kit have personally observed me doing a yolo1080^9001th degree LMB sonic the hedgehog spin in a moor duel once. I have no idea on how to replicate this glitch, I’ve tried hitting my G400s’s sensitivity changing buttons midswing but that does nothing as far as I’m concerned.

• The only hacks in this game are extremely obvious and impossible to miss. (unlimited stamina 10000% speed and unlimited ammo are a few) You can’t hack in a subtle way in this game, although there was this one time where I experienced a 1 handed longsword stab out doing holywater side step lookdowns that got my mind jogging…… but very few players hack in chivalry as there are no sites you can get it at, all hacks are really custom made for the most part.

• @swagfox:

You would know.

I blame udk for not being able to compile since that December patch…

• @Huggles:

You can’t hack in a subtle way in this game.

m’kay sure…

• @OBI-WAN:

This thread was a fucking foreshadowing I swear….I literally have just come from a game where a messer knight did a full 360 slash at super sonic speed and hit me before his sword passed through me and then again with the overhead attack. So much for capped turn rates…

Its harder to make that assessment with slashes since the combination of the slash’s animation and the player actually turning whilst slashing can give off the impression that the turning rate cap is being bypassed and allows them to pass their sword through an unrealistically large arc (the dreaded helicopter swings).

Note that the capped turning rates only apply to the player’s mouse-induced movement NOT to the weapon itself drawing the tracers.

Now imagine that same knight doing a stab instead of a slash, with a messer, covering a similar arc… that would be enraging.

• just so you all know, you can turn a LOT faster if you turn during the windup portions of each attack or combo’d attack. If you’re waiting to turn while the weapon is releasing, the turn cap is much more severe.

No i’m not talking about turning first and then swinging, which is also a thing btw.

I’m saying that while your weapon is in the windup stage, the turn cap is much lower than in release. SO if you want to spin faster, make sure to time when you do it to the times when your weapon is in windup or in combo windups because you can turn much faster at those times. This is how to do moves like 180 turn to turn back drags and such.

• I’m fairly sure there is a speedhack out there which allows you to set your speed rate. Trolls just in it for the lolz usually set it to 150-200% but if you set it to 105% or something you can have a ‘subtle hack’. For all I know it may have been one of the hacks that were VAC detected but I still have my suspicions.

• @Dr:

I’m fairly sure there is a speedhack out there which allows you to set your speed rate. Trolls just in it for the lolz usually set it to 150-200% but if you set it to 105% or something you can have a ‘subtle hack’. For all I know it may have been one of the hacks that were VAC detected but I still have my suspicions.

lmao, you are talking about ****** ****** (Really that shit is censored?)

And good lucking trying to fight anyone at 1.04 speeds or higher because its really easy to notice if you have ANY serious time spent in chivalry, not only that but VAC WILL catch up and ban that account within 24-72 hours in most cases, longest SWIM* ever got was 3 weeks and then a delayed ban…