Remove Coldfront From Map Rotations

• Mod

Sick of this map. It’s broken, FPS drops are beyond a joke. It constantly crashes me and other players out of game. This shouldn’t be released yet. Get rid of it until it’s stable, it’s making your game look shit…

In other news a team successfully defended the last part of outpost. They had one chieftain left and almost their entire team had a positive KDR. While I was the only player on Agatha with a positive KDR. So it is possible if one team is extremely good and the other team not so much.

• badly balanced and such low fps makes it unplayable tbs pls rework it

• Guys, don’t you know that it takes months for an update to come out?

These things take time, even for the simpler things.

• Global Moderator

The balance is fine its the ping on that map. It suffers from the same thing citadel suffers from. Spiking everyone’s ping.

Haven’t had any crashes or FPS problems since the alpha version. They fixed that. Mostly.

• @lemonater47:

The balance is fine its the ping on that map. It suffers from the same thing citadel suffers from. Spiking everyone’s ping.

Haven’t had any crashes or FPS problems since the alpha version. They fixed that. Mostly.

Pretty sure thats only your aussie servers, over here on the 24 person server we get everyone with under 60 ping and yet it still lags and stutters like crap cause of the fps issues…

• Mod

@Terminally:

Pretty sure thats only your aussie servers, over here on the 24 person server we get everyone with under 60 ping and yet it still lags and stutters like crap cause of the fps issues…

It’s more enjoyable playing free for all than dealing with the laggy’s :/

• @lemonater47:

The balance is fine …

The balance is not fine. I tried to paste a clever gif to show you how much I don’t think it’s fine but it didn’t work.

Use your imagination.

• Mod

Picture being extremely drunk, you see what appears to be a fine looking chick and say to your mate “She’s alright aye” and then your mate who’s the designated driver and is completely sober looks over at you with a stern look on his face and slaps you. The issue here is, coldfront isn’t even bearable after drinking…

• But it’s my favorite map despite having bad optimization. :( It’s got the most fun objectives and we need to play it more to know how to balance it better.

• Mod

@SOC:

But it’s my favorite map despite having bad optimization. :( It’s got the most fun objectives and we need to play it more to know how to balance it better.

That’s true I guess. I just really want to see it fixed soon. Until then I’ll just have to leave the server before I crash and play FFA.

• @Tyoson:

That’s true I guess. I just really want to see it fixed soon. Until then I’ll just have to leave the server before I crash and play FFA.

I’d rather crash.

• Mod

@Rickvs:

I’d rather crash.

And invade people at the bell tower on dark souls 2. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

• @Tyoson:

And invade people at the bell tower on dark souls 2. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Dark souls 2 so over rated…

• @Terminally:

Don’t you talk bout my momma like that

• Mod

@Terminally:

At least it’s challenging by game design, not challenging due to shitty frame rate and bad netcode. (Unless we’re talking overseas PVP)

• Plus Dark Souls 2 has a Zweihander. It’s pretty shit compared to the other weapons you can get, but Zweihander!

• Frostbitch empties servers, likely because of horrid optimization.

Feels like they released Citadel on Ice.

• @H:

Frostbitch empties servers, likely because of horrid optimization.

Feels like they released Citadel on Ice.

votechangemap aocto-darkforest_p or aocto-stoneshill_p
    everytime

• What I wish future maps were:

Darkforest2
    Darkforest3
    Darkforest4

Darkforest is perfect. Just copy that and change layout a bit.

By the way TBS, you really should give raise/promote the man who made darkforest.

• I lost my virginity on darkforest thus it has a special place in my heart.